Chapter 15

Darry and the guys walked in as he walked out. I just watched him shocked. Some of it may have been from the concussion and whatever else it was that I was suffering from. "Bye Jamie." Matt said walking out the door. "Here's your tea Sam." Soda said handing it to you. "Thanks. So you guys managed to make a cup of tea without the house falling down. Good job." I said with a laugh. "Sam do you need some pain pills?" Darry asked. "It could help." I said after taking a sip of my tea. "Ok I'll be right back." Darry said walking downstairs. "Sam tell all time." Soda said. "What?" I asked. "Tell all. We all seen the tattoo. Story time." Soda said. "Everything?" I asked. "As soon as Darry gets back. Everything. Even what Steve, Jamie, and i know." Soda said. I looked to dal then Jamie. All the guys looked at me now. Darry then walked in with the pain pills. "Sam tell us whats going on." Darry said. I looked over at Dally. "Go ahead Sam tell them." Dal said. "How far back do you want me to go?" I asked. "Since the night johnny fell asleep up here with you." Darry said. "I have been acting the way I'm acting because of dal. I had a huge crush on him. Thats why i when we met Jamie in the park i rushed her out of there and away from dal. I would have assumed her tell every other secret i had except for that. Y'all know what happened the rest of that night so the next day I went to school got an a on the test and punched cherry." I said. "Why did you punch her for real. No fake stories either." Darry said. "She was slashing my name like a set of tires. She was saying stuff about me selling myself. She was making all us greaser girls sound bad and i was the main one she was talking about. She was making us sound like sandy and Sylvia. When we're not." I said. "You know about them?!" Dal and soda both yelled at the same time. "Yeah i know about them. Word spreads life wildfire with girls it don't matter who you are or how old you are you know stuff." I said. Soda and Dal started muttering stuff I couldn't quite hear. "Well tell em' bout the good part of the whole story." Dal said with a smile. "Me and dal are dating!" I blurted out with a big smile on my face. "Your what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" All the guys but me, Dal, Soda, and Steve yelled. "Yeah!" I said with a smile. "How long?" Darry asked. "Since i ran out of the house." I said still smiling. "Jamie did you know about this?" Pony asked after a few minutes. "Yeah." Jamie said slowly. Pony looked at her. "Jamie downstairs with me now." Pony said walking out the door. She followed with her head down. I looked over at dal. "You ok babe?" He asked. I shook my head no. I was feeling a little light headed. "Guys chill out all of you downstairs now! Sam needs rest!" Dal yelled at the guys who were screaming at each other. They all found a reason to yell. They fell silent after dal yelled at them. "Sam will tell the rest when she feels like it." Dal said. The guys shuffled out the door. Dal remained in the room with me. "Babe. I will go down and try to explain everything to them..." dal started to say. "No. I want you to stay in here with me." I said. "What?" Dal asked. "Lay down with me." I told him. "Ok." Dal said. "Dal. How long have i been unconscious?" I asked while he was taking his shoes off and climbing into bed with me. "In and out for two days." Dal said laying down beside me. He covered us both up with the blanket and quickly fell asleep.

Hey y'all thanks so much for reading. Please comment and tell me what y'all think i love hearing from u guys. Thanks again so much for reading. That all 4 now. Bye for now.

Stay gold