Chapter 18

"Sam!" Dal yelled coming up the stairs. "Yeah dal." I said opening the door of my bedroom as he got to the top of the stairs. "You wanna watch a movie?" He asked. "That's all you ran up here to tell me?" I asked. "That and I love you." He said pecking me on the lips. I giggled and he just smiled. "So movie?" He asked. "Sure. But I'm froze." I told him. "I can fix that." He said as he grabbed a blanket off my bed and wrapped it around me. "Better?" He asked with a smile. "Yup." I said walking out the door. Dal shut off the light and closed the door behind him following me. The guys already had popcorn popped and had my tea already made. "What's up with you guys?" I asked them. "Nothing just that we love you." Soda said with a smile. "Ya know what I ain't got a clue what is going on with you guys but I think I like it." I said taking the tea and sitting down next to Dallas. They all smiled. "Now you are just freaking me out. Pony put the movie on." I told them with a laugh. They turned on a movie that I had seen a thousand times with Jamie but i never told the guys. I was bored with the movie so I just watched the guys and their reactions. I looked at the movie on occasion though. One time I even caught dal look down at me and smile. When the movie was over everyone just kinda stayed on the couch watching whatever else was on tv. I fell asleep in Dal's arms, as happy as i could be. Everyone had a good time. Too bad it had to end.

Hey y'all sry for the short chapter but stuff has been crazy for me lately. Because my mom broke my iPad plugging it in(long story). And my dad ain't been able to fix it yet. Then I had a VERY VERY EARLY auction that I had to be at Saturday morning that lasted a long time. Then yesterday I had to go to a baby shower. Now I'm getting sick-ish. So it's been really hard to b able to write a story. Thanks guys again so much for reading. Please please please comment and tell me what y'all think of the story and what y'all think is gonna happen! Thanks again so much for reading!!! I will update soon!!!

Stay gold!!!