3.

•Rebecca•

I wake up to the smell of burning gas. Everything is dark and my body is folded into something small.

There is light piano music coming from around me and I look around confused. Am I in a car?

Kicking and yelling from here doesn't do anything, except make the driver turn the volume of the piano music up.

I've been taken.

Just moments ago, I was going home and I wanted to climb in my warm bed. Now, I've been kidnapped by two very large men. They are probably taking me somewhere to rape me then kill me, or vice versa.

Tears fill my eyes at the fact that my life will now be over. Two men are going to take my purity away, then I will die. I will die.

My sobs stop when the trunk door opens wide, revealing the two familiar men but one woman in the middle.

The bright sky of the outside shines on my face. The woman in the middle is hard to see because of the sunlight behind her. They took me when it was dark, we must have been driving for a while.

Sunlight

Outside

I part my lips to scream but get directly cut off by the woman. Her hand stays in front of my mouth.

"Don't even think about it, these guys will hurt you pretty badly." The woman sighs. She is almost as tall as the two men. Her skin is pale, with freckles on her nose and cheeks and she was wearing bright red lipstick on her thin lips.

I suddenly feel insecure as her bright green eyes examine me. She stares at me everywhere, my face, my legs and down to my feet. She was like eye raping me. Her eyes meet at my eyes and she smiles at me, deviously.

"Sit up." She demands. I do as she says, afraid the very large men would hurt me more than I already am.

I sit up with my legs hanging by the car. My bare legs met the sun and I try to savour it as much as I can because I won't be enjoying it when I'm dead.

"You're beautiful. Young. Skinny. We'll get a lot of money off of you." She says as her eyes stop at my left hand. "Are you married?"

I stay silent. Not thinking I could even talk. My sadness was taking over my voice.

"Speak." She demands. My heart beats even quicker, I refuse to not respond.

"No. This is my purity ring." The words manage to come out, even though I sounded discombobulated.

Her eyes meet mine as she inhales. Her perfect eyebrows raise and she looks at the men.

"Ok. We'll take her. Get Jerry to investigate and find out everything about her. Bring her to Heather." She orders the two men as she fixes her long black coat.

"Okay. See you later Kim." The black man says. His deep voice scared the living crap out of me.

The white man shoved my legs back inside in a strangely gentle way, and closes the trunk again. I'm meet darkness and stay here with my thoughts.

Money off of me?

Heather?

After what seems like hours of sobbing and thinking, the trunk door opens. Revealing the bright sun again. My blurry vision adjusts as my eyes focus on the men.

"Let's go. We have to get you to Heather." The white man says to me as he helps me out of the car. Not really helps, more like forcefully yanks me out