31.

•shawn•

I have to take some time away from her. She's making me feel a way I've never felt before, a way I don't want to feel.

She's causing me to do things I don't like to do. And I've never done.

I've never let any girl visit the west wing. I don't let them wear what they want, say what they want or do what they want.

And most importantly, I don't sleep in the same bed as them.

But I'm slowly falling for her which is changing me. And Shawn Mendes does not fall for anyone.

Hopefully taking some time away from her will help me get back to who I really am.

So, I went away with some of the men in my gang that I can actually stand.

I take another sip of my liquor, my mind wondering what my kitten could be doing right now.

Is she sleeping? Changing into that sexy sleepwear? Or is her ass trying to escape now that I'm not there?

Fuck.

"Hey man. What's bothering you?" William's voice erupts my thoughts. He's sitting on the chair beside me, and was previously talking to the others.

I take a sip of my drink and shrug while shaking my head. "Nothing, man."

"Is it that girl you have back home?"

William is one of my close friends. And I always turn to him for some advice. I tell him everything that goes on in my life.

I shrug once again, taking a sip of my drink to try to get her face out of my head.

"Listen, man." He begins, putting his hand on my shoulder. "The guys and I are going to a section with some bitches. You need a girl to help you take your mind off of her."

The guys get up and walk to the back. I stay seated and William wonders if I'm going to join.

"Yea. I'll be there in a minute." I tell him and he smiles before tapping me on my shoulder.

Taking out my phone, I dial Katerina's number. I wait for her to answer, while chugging the rest of my drink.

"Hello, Mr. Mendes." She answers in the phone and I motion my empty glass at the bartender for him to refill it.

"How is she?" I eagerly ask her.
"She's fine she just went to bed." Katerina instructs and with that I hang up and walk over to the section the guys went.

Her peaceful face sleeping just can't get the hell out of my head. What is happening to me?

All of them seem to be caught up with a slut next to them. I sit on the half-circle couch, drinking my drink and staying quiet.

I see a woman stare at me from a distance and I motion for her to come. She looks okay from far. And just by what she's wearing, I can tell she's easy.

Maybe she'll help me get my mind off of her.

The woman walks to towards me, her extremely high heels clicking on the floor.

She sits beside me and dances at the loud music. I place my hand on her thigh and bring my lips to her ear.

"You want to get out of here?" I ask her, not caring about anything else but fucking her.

She nods and we get up. It's like she's paid to be here and just fuck guys. Which grosses me out a little, but I just want to fuck.

"There's places upstairs." Willam shouts, sending me a look of pride. I roll my eyes at that him and walk up the stairs with the blonde slut.

We enter a room with a bed in it and she kneels in front of me. She quickly unbuttons my pants and I take a large sip of my drink.

"Wait." I put my hand over her face before she does anything else. I dig into my pocket and unwrap the square packet.

She looks at me like I'd just disrespected her but I'm not taking any chances. She looks like she's been around many, many times and I don't want whatever diseases she's carrying.

"Really? For a blowjob?" She looks up at me with attitude and I shrug while rolling down the condom.
"Just do what you got to do." My patience is running low, so I snap. She shrugs before grabbing my dick.

I don't look at her while she puts it inside of her mouth. She continues to do this but it doesn't get me hard at all.

Bored, I grab her hair and make her take my whole length. She gags while I just continue in hopes of getting me going but it's not working.

A girl is on her knees for me, sucking me and I'm not getting hard.

What is wrong with me?

My mind drifts to Rebecca as I run my hand through my hair.

Her dark skin. Long black hair. Those big brown eyes. That sexy body of hers. Her plump lips. Her features just roam in my head.

I feel myself get hard and moan as she takes in my whole length. Fuck.

Rebecca's face is pinned in my mind as I'm groaning at the feeling this slut is giving me.

I imagine that those were her lips making me feel that way. Those scrumptious, soft, pink lips.

Although this feels good, I can only imagine how much better it would feel of this was Rebecca's actual mouth doing this to me.

And it's a matter of time until I can wait for her. I swear, this morning in the shower I almost lost it.

It angers me that she doesn't want me to fuck her, and the idea of doing it anyway is constantly in my head.

Why the hell don't I just fuck her anyway?

Rebecca's beautiful face is all I see as I come, and my body turns weak.

She moves back and even removes the condom. I sort of feel this disgusting feeling and pull my pants up.

"Wait. You don't want to get into bed?" She slides her hands across my chest but I push her off of me.

"No." I shake my head and walk out of the room.

I wanted to have sex with her but one, I don't have another condom and I'm not going to fuck that STD carrier without a condom and two, I simply don't want to anymore.

I sit back alone at the bar and order another drink.

Its so weird.

I thought I needed a girl to get my mind off of my kitten but it turns out, I needed to think about just to get hard.

This is why I need to get away from her for a while. Because she's got me hooked to her and it's supposed to be the other way around.

                                ***