22.

•shawn•

Everything I was imagining this to be is the total opposite. I bought her for $2 million, and this is what I get in return.

Fuck this shit. Fuck her. Fuck Grant.

How can she have feelings for Grant? She's suppose to have feelings for me.

I've been trying to change, so much. I haven't laid a hand on her since, even though the urge is killing me.

I fucking saved her from that ugly pencil dick Matt, how is she not attached to me already?

Instead she likes Grant. A man that I pay. Plus, I'm way sexier than he is.

Fuck.

I wince at the vodka burning my throat. I've been drinking all day, and I don't plan on stopping any time soon.

Clubs aren't things I go too often. It's just a place for low-lives, but I'm hitting rock bottom and I need something to ease my tension.

"Another one." I raise my glass at the bartender. He looks at me worried and I slide the glass to him.

"Hey man, I think you've had enough, I'm gonna call you a cab." He grabs his phone and I dig into my pocket to pull out a bill.

I hold it between my fingers and he slowly hangs up the phone.

"Yea." I nod as he grabs my glass along with the money. I make that kind of money each second anyway.

Soon enough, he comes back with a drink and I immediately begin to drink it.

"Hey handsome." I hear a female voice beside me greet. Another one.

Looking at her past my shoulder, I see that familiar beautiful face.

Rebecca.

I blink continuously, realizing the woman talking is a complete stranger.

I'm so drunk right now.

She puts her hand on my shoulder, and I roll my eyes at her. I'm not in the mood right now for anyone.

"Come dance." She tells me and I take a look at her.

She's not bad, and I haven't done it in a while.

I take the last sip of my drink before letting her lead me to the dance floor. Not really feeling like dancing, I stand as she shakes her ass on me.

I need another drink.

She continues to rub against me but it's not turning me on at all. It's annoying me actually.

Some guy dancing starts to move towards me a little too close so I push him away.

He looks at me angrily and I stare at him, waiting for him to say something he's going to regret.

"Don't touch me dude." He threatens and I laugh in this short guy's face. I'm in the mood right now. Nothing is better than a good fight to take out my anger.

I push him again, smiling a little too much. He stumbles back and looks up at me.

Two guys help him up and stand behind him, ready to fight me.

I chuckle. They think I can't take them? If only they knew who I am and what I do. Too bad I was in such a hurry, I forgot to bring my gun.

One of the guy punches me on my lip, causing me to wipe some blood at the side of my lips.

"You've just made a big mistake, boy." I chuckle before swinging my hand towards his face. The boy falls to the floor, and I look back up, preparing the two to come at me.

The other runs towards me. I duck to grab him by the waist, lift him up and slam him on the hard floor.

I don't know how, but the club has turned into a full on riot. People are fighting left and right. My adrenaline is off the roof, I could do anything right now.

Rebecca is at the back of my head as I punch any guy that comes my way, or any guy I see just there.

I feel a glass bottle break on my forehead and wince as I touch the cut above my eyebrow.

Not knowing who it was, I punch anyone and everyone, hoping I punched the guy that did it.

Satisfied, I walk out of the club, before the cops get called.

I walk to the car, tripping and stumbling on my own tracks. Putting the key into the ignition, I look at the window in front of me, my vision is completely blurry.

Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck it.

I start to drive, feeling my amazing adrenaline as I drive super fast. This is the best night I've had since I bought her, but I don't want to think of her right now.

But I can't help it. Her face just roams in my head, and I can't get her out. I drive faster, not caring that I'm going past red lights.

I scream and woo out the window, making sure everyone on the street knows I'm having the best time of my life right now.

Alcohol really is something.

I run out of the bar and jump into my car, going back to the house. The only thing in my mind is going to see Rebecca.

————————————————————