51.

Smut warning, babes!! ;)
(If you can't be mature plz leave :))

•shawn•

She sits up from the chair and hugs herself to find warmth. I watch her intently, looking at her so lovingly.

"It's getting kind of chilly." She caresses her arms, breathing heavy out of her mouth.

I've been looking at her differently today. With more love than I've ever looked at her before. My beautiful girl is sitting next to me, in a daringly short white dress, with flowers in her hair. She's alive and healthy. There's only one thing left in my mind to do.

"Let's go inside. I'll make you warmer." I tell her, looking down at her, inviting her with my eyes.

She looks at me for a bit, before looking down at the water and nodding her head.

By the way her expressions changed, I think he knows what's on my mind.

I grab her lightly by the chin and press my lips against hers. "I'll make you feel so good."

She nods one more time before I stand up. I grab her by her armpits and place so her legs hug my groin.

Our lips are connected like glue, moving slowly in sync. Something about this kiss feels so eager yet loving.

She feels so light as I carry her up to our room, and my hands holds her by her tiny waist and she's grabbing my neck while her fingers run through my hair.

I open the door, not even caring to shut it before slowly setting her on the bed and hovering on top of her.

My lips instantly pecks hers. I've never liked those kind of kisses, I always thought they were stupid. But everything is different with her. Everything.

I take a moment to look down at this beautiful goddess that's all mine. I don't even touch her, I just stare at her.

How did I ever get so lucky?

She then sits up with her legs folded under her and bites her lip before daringly putting the thin straps of her dress down.

She watches my eyes and she slowly yanks the dress down to her hips, revealing her white laced bra.

Her hands then go up to her hair and she begins to undo her braid while throwing every flower on the floor next to the bed.

Her curls then fall down her shoulders, and she looks at me, waiting for me to make the next move.

"You're so beautiful." I coo, starting to kiss on her neck. She immediately begins to breathe faster and sharper.

I'm surprised I haven't ripped her clothing off of her yet. Everything is slow, but I like it this way.

I then start to make my way down. Kissing her chin, collar bones, her breasts. The way her eyebrows furrow together and she bites her lip clearly shows that she's enjoying every single kiss.

She then kneels to bring the dress down to her knees, then sits back on her bum to take it all the way off. I then unclip her bra, and with her permission by a nod of her head, take off her underwear too and throw it all on the floor.

I pull her closer, looking and touching every ounce of her skin. Her skin is so smooth and beautiful. I feel like if I look down at my hands after touching her, I'll end up with golden specs on them.

My kisses then move to her breast, taking in the left one all in my mouth. She pulls her head back and bends her back backwards, causing her ribs to poke out.