12.

•rebecca•

He orders for us and the woman walks to the back, still shaking her chicken hips.

"Starting now, you will obey me." He says to me in a serious tone. I grow scared in my chair and sink down a little. "I am done beating you, but I'm tired of the attitude. And I think you don't want me to hurt you anymore either."

I shrug and take a sip of my wine. The sour taste meets my tongue. "I don't want to be your sex slave. You don't own me."

He chuckles to himself. "Shut your mouth. No matter how hard you tell yourself. I own you, kitten."

What is with him calling me kitten? It's annoying the crap out of me.

"So." He drags out, tapping his long fingers on the table silently. "Let's talk about the rules."

"I don't want to be your sex slave. I will not let you take advantage of me, and if that's what you plan on doing I'll kill myself. Trust me I'll find a way." I exclaim.

He chuckles once again. "You're giving me this ultimatum like your life matters to me. Wake up kitten, your life means nothing to me."

I sink a little further down on my seat and get back up. I will not let this evil man intimidate me. "Two million dollars sure doesn't sound like nothing."

His face changes into a look of anger with a hint of amusement. I can tell he is trying to hide his smirk by drinking from his glass.

"Oh, that sassy mouth is going to get served right in this restaurant." He tells me which makes me look away from him. "And nobody fucking said anything about you being a sex slave."

"If you don't want sex from me. What else is it that you want?" I question him, he looks up at me while drinking his wine.

I wait for him to answer but he keeps drinking his wine. He moves the glass away from his lips and opens his mouth to speak when the waiter interrupts to give our food.

Mendes looks uncomfortable as she sets the plates down. He clears his throat multiple times.

This is dinner?

I look down at the almost empty plate with a circular chicken thing in the middle.

"Eat." He motions to my plate and I grab my utensils to begin eating.

There is a silence as we eat and the food tastes great. I would be enjoying it a lot more if I was is better circumstances.

We're literally at a public place, why am I not trying to escape?

"The rules are simple." He begins, using the expensive looking napkin to wipe his mouth. "You just obey to what I tell you to do. I won't ask you nothing extreme, but things to satisfy me."

I cringe and look at him in disgust. Even though it's pretty dim in this restaurant, I can still see his jaw clenching and way way he is clenching his fists.

"Don't test me, Rebecca." He grunts.
"You know, you want me to obey to everything you say, but there's nothing you can do or say that will make me." I tell him truthfully.

"Yes, the fact that you don't get beat." He smirks and it sends cold shivers down my spine. "And you know, I can spoil your little sassy ass. Buy you anything your heart desires."

That's not something I'm interested in. The only thing that I want is freedom. And I won't stop trying to get it until I die.

"I need to use the restroom." I wipe my mouth and get up. He sighs and looks out the window.
"Go. Don't pull anything on me, it'll end up badly for you."

I hear his threat but ignore it and keep walking around until I see the girls washroom.

I do my business and walk to the sink to wash my hands while I cry again.

This is just too stressful, too scary. I can't fucking take it anymore.

"Now, why is such a pretty girl crying?" I hear a voice behind me and jump. I thought I was alone. "Don't ruin your makeup, sweetie."

She looks older, her grey hair falling to her shoulders. "What's wrong?"

I look at her genuine eyes and feel certain that I should tell her. She looks so nice, and maybe she will help me.

She's my only shot.

"You have to help me, ma'am." I cry out and she puts her hand on my shoulder, giving me reassurance. "I've been kidnapped."

Her face turns into an expression of shock and she nods reassuringly.

"My kidnapper is in here with me. He is going to kill me if he finds out." I freak out and fan my face.

"I'll help you. Don't worry." She tells me and I breathe in and out slowly. Never in my life have I ever felt such relief and fear at the face damn time.

She begins to tell me that she will tell her manager and call the police, and tells me to stay in the restaurant before they arrive.

"Rebecca. What the fuck is taking you so long?" I hear his voice yell on the other side of the door. I feel my body shake and wipe my tears with my trembling fingers.

"You'll be okay." She tells me before she walks to the bathroom door. The woman takes a breath before opening the door and scurrying past him.

He watched me suspiciously before walking into the woman's bathroom like the woman doesn't apply to him.

"Why have you been crying?" He asks, angrily examining my face.
"Can you blame me? I miss my family." I respond and he sucks his teeth at me before grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the bathroom.

We walk back to our table and he sets a few bills on the table before walking away.

He realizes I'm not by his side and he turns around by his heel. "What are you staring at me for? Come here."

"I-I, I'm still hungry, can we order desert?" I dig into my mind and that's the only thing I could find.

He gives me a confused look and walks towards me. "I have things to do, you can eat desert at home."

Home?

Mendes grabs my arm and begins to drag me out of the restaurant, not caring that a few people are staring.

We reach his car and I panic. My one shot of making it out of here, is out the window.

Before he can open the passengers car door, I hear the restaurant door open, with a man coming out of it.

"Don't make a move. The police are on their way, we have your face on camera." He says and I thank god.

I will make it out of here.

He looks at me and I soon as his eyes meet my face, he realizes what's going on and smirks. "You've made a big mistake, kitten."

With that, he slides his hand into his pants and shoots the man right in his face.

————————————————————