50.

•rebecca•

As we get off the jet, the hot air of Mexico hit my skin. I stand at the top of the stairs with my eyes closed, just enjoying the temperature. It's so much better than New York.

It kind of smells like cinnamon here, and I love it.

"It's so nice here." I catch up to him as we walk to the car. We sit together at the back while the driver drives us to the hotel.

He pulls me to his chest. "Just wait until you see the house I got us."

I looked at him shocked. "You got us a house? Not a hotel?"

"Yes. A big house just for the two of us. You'll love it."

A little after, the car then comes to a stop in front of a huge white house in front of a beautiful beach. The water is a dark blue, with white waves coming in our direction. The sun shines perfectly on top of the beach, it looks so beautiful.

"Wow."

Stepping out of the car, I walk behind him towards the house, while my eyes are on some red crabs on the sand.

We walk in the house and it smells like wood and lemon cleaning products. This place looks like it's just been built.

The wooden surroundings and the warmth of this house makes me feel like I'll think of this as more of a home then just a house.

It's smaller than our house in New York, but so much better.

As I look up at the chandelier at the middle of the staircase, I hear his footsteps behind me.

"You like it?" He asks from behind me. I turn around to find him looking down at me with his hands in his jean pockets.

"Of course." I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him, with my head flat on his chest. I feel him caress my back softly.

"It's all ours. Whenever we want a vacation, this house is all ours." He says.

I smile and look up at him, resting me chin against his chest. He leans down to kiss me. "It's so quiet here too, away from everyone else."

He bites his bottom lip and reaches down to my ass, gripping it firmly. "Yeah, that way nobody can hear you screaming my name as I fuck your brains out."

I laugh and push him off of me jokingly. He laughs as well and pulls me back to him, hugging me the same way as before.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks me.
"We're in Mexico, man. Let's go explore Mexico." I reply. "And by exploring I don't mean driving to places, I want to actually explore."

"Okay, princess." He says and I flutter inside at the pet name, trying to hide a smile. He eyes me suspiciously. "You like it when I call you Princess, don't you?"

I feel heat ride up my face for some reason and look down. He places a kiss on my forehead before grabbing my hand and leading upstairs as we drag our suitcases.

"I like kitten too. I found it really weird at first but now I kind of like it. I like all your pet names actually." I shrug.

He confidently smirks and slaps my ass hard, causing me to squeal in surprise.

As we enter the bedroom I am in such awe. It is huge, with a beautiful view of the beach from the balcony. The bed is big with white sheets and pillows, and there is a large tv hung up on the other side of the room.

I kneel down to open my suitcase, taking out a few outfits for today. I decide to just wear a jean skirt with a white bodysuit, pairing my outfit with some tatami brown sandals. I apply a minimal amount of makeup and leave my hair down.