58.

Can't Lie - Ali Gatie

Sure Thing - Miguel

•rebecca•

"Put the gun down." Sam emphasizes, fear written on his features but he has a small hint of disbelief. I think he believes that I won't pull the trigger, but god forbid, I'll kill anyone who comes in my way of finding Shawn.

"Where is Shawn?" I tilt my head down, and hold onto my gun tighter to stop my hands from shaking. I look at him from the top of my eyes, seeing red everywhere.

Shoot him, Rebecca.

The voices in my head tell me.

My anger is through the roof and I close my eyes and think of the man that I love.

I have a man in front of me, and I'm about to shoot him while I'm hearing voices in my head.

It is apparent to me that my mind is absolutely lost but I couldn't care any less.

"Please." I beg, my voice coming out strained and hurt, trying to fight the huge lump in my throat.

I feel bad for him because he looks like a nice person. He has a certain softness and innocence to his blue eyes that showed he wasn't born to be someone dangerous.

"Just put the gun down, and we'll talk." He says, taking to me like I'm a child about to cry. I did feel like I an about to cry, but I can't show him how weak I actually am.

My eyes turn to his phone on the counter, which is on. I look back up to him quickly, and put the gun down.

He begins to step towards me to take the gun out of my hands, which is when I run out of his grip to grab his phone.

Before he can stop me, I bolt for the stairs, stumbling a few times. Ignoring the growing pain on my knee, I continue to sprint towards the safe room, where he would have no way to come in.

I breathe before sliding down on the door to dig through his phone. Text messages, addresses, history, I dig for what seems like forever, until I have an idea of where Shawn and his gang could be.

When I get out of the room, I find Sam outside of it, anger on his features.

I brush past him and walk towards the door only to have him grab onto my arm.

I try to get my grip out of his, but he tries to take his phone instead, but I won't let him have it.

"Let go of me. If you hurt me, Shawn will have every person you've ever laid your eyes on dead. Whether he's alive or not." I sneer, narrowing my eyes and him before he finally let's go of me with fear written on his features. My words use Shawn's language to speak.

He knew I was right.

The realization of my own words hits me. Dead or alive. I almost shed a tear but instead begin to walk faster down the stairs.

Sam follows me, but I'm not afraid of him. He didn't seem to be the type to hurt someone, especially someone that has no fighting chance against him.

"And where do you think you're going?" He yells, watching me put on my sheepskin boots but not wasting any time to put on my coat.

Any second that I'm wasting is precious time that Shawn could be in danger.

And with nothing on but his T-shirt and a night robe, I walk out of the house, in hopes that I find him and bring him home.

"To the Mendes building." I push past him, and take a random car key before running towards the garage.

I follow the beeping sound and walk towards the black car.
"You can't go there." Sam barks, following me to the car.