29.

•rebecca•

I wake up to nobody beside me, and it's still pouring rain out there. Usually, I'd run outside and dance in the rain but giving my circumstances, I can't really enjoy shit.

Dancing in the rain was my favourite thing to do throughout the wet months. It was some kind of freeing activity.

I walk back to my room and undress to take a shower. The hot water feels so good on my skin.

The moment with him last night comes to mind, making me smile. Which I don't want to smile.

I don't know, he can be so comforting sometimes. It's just comforting because I see him angry most of the time.

After washing everything, I just stay under the hot water and drown in my thoughts.

I'll get tired of you eventually.

Well, than what happens then. He lets me go? Gives me back to Quentin?

I hum to any song that comes to mind, which then leads to singing. I sing at the top of my lungs, but not loud enough that someone other then me can hear.

Suddenly, I hear a noise behind me. Something probably dropped, those Stephen King books are really getting to me.

"Nice singing, kitten." I hear from behind me and fall into the floor, extremely startled.

In front of me is a completely naked Mendes, smirking at me. I could barely see him because of all the steam, and hope to god he can barely see me as well.

"Oh my god. Get out." I shudder covering as much of my body as I can with my arms while standing up.

No man's ever seen me naked before, and of course my first time has to be with him.

"Don't fucking cover yourself. He hisses, walking closer to me. "I want to see every inch of you."

"Please. Leave me alone." I beg him but he just continues to walk towards me. His presence is just pure dark. With ever step closer, the more I can see of him. Until he's so close that I can see everything. Everything.

I force my eyes not to look down at his body like he's doing with me. It's making me feel completely insecure, and just wanting to vanish.

Of course he's going to take advantage of me. And I was dumb for thinking maybe, since he said he won't, he might actually not. But I'm here naked, in a completely vulnerable spot and even though I knew this would happen, I wish it didn't.

His hands tries to move my arm away from my breasts but I then I cover them with both of my arms, not letting him.

"Relax. I'm not going to fuck you. I just want to see you." He insists and forcefully moves my hands away. I watch his features carefully as he looks down at my breasts.

This is all new to me. I've never had a man see me so exposed. All I've ever done is kiss one person. Nothing else.

"You look so much better with your clothes off, kitten." He admires, looking at my body from top to bottom.

"Has your boyfriend ever seen that sexy body of yours?" He questions, going under the shower. The body he has matches perfectly with his face. His hair slicks to the back and the water runs down his whole body.

I don't understand why he buys girls. Women must throw themselves at him, why does he need to buy them?

My eyes wonder down his body, and he just continues to stand under the water. He is not afraid of showing his body, while most people aren't so comfortable being so exposed.

He hums for me to answer to his question.

I shake my head. "Sorry what'd you say?"

An evil smirk plasters on his lips. He's seen my curiosity. If I was pale, I'd be as red as a tomato. "You have some wandering eyes don't you?"

He begins to walk closer to me, his eyes gazing at my face. He walks until his body is pressing mine. He has me completely pinned.

"I said, Has your boyfriend ever seen you naked?" He repeats and I shake my head.

Grabbing my arms, he hooks them around his neck. Then keeps his around my waist.

"You're so innocent and pure." He coos, gazing at my lips. "I'll be the one to take that purity from you."

Our eyes connect as he brings his face closer to mine. His pink lips drawing themselves to mine.

He gives my lips a gentle kiss, then he looks back up at me. The expression on his face then turns to anger.

"Fuck." He curses, hitting the wall behind me. "I want to fuck you so bad right now."

Please no.

He then draws his lips to my neck, sucking on parts of my neck that sends chills down my body.

His arms grip my waist so tight, but his kisses are so gentle. This man is causing my body to feel hot and cold at the same time.

My mind is telling me no, but my body is telling me yes.

So my body wins, and I stay quiet, letting him continue to kiss my neck in ways that's driving me crazy.

I feel something hard on the side of my thigh, and realize it's his long erection.

My eyes feel heavy and my lips part slightly, as he continues to nibble on soft spots of my neck.

The boundaries I've set up so high are now being broken by him. A devil I've been so afraid of for so long.

I let my body go limp and let him catch me. I'm a breathing mess, and as hard as it is, I don't want him to stop.

Moving my neck, a sound comes from my lips that's never escaped before. A sound that sounds so weird. I wasn't even aware it was going to come out before then. It just came out.

I cover my mouth with my hands, regretting that such a sound come out of me.

I push him away from me shaking my head and covering myself again.

His eyes are so dark as he lowers his chin and watches me and catches his breath. He looks like a monster that just wants to eat me alive.

"I-I can't." I begin to walk out of the shower. Tying my bathrobe around me, I walk out of the bathroom leaving the devil alone.

After getting dressed, I sit on my bed to catch my breath. Everything is so stressful and I can't help but feel guilty.

Being naked in front of him. Letting him touch me. Enjoying his touch just makes me feel like I'm doing Tyler wrong.

I hear the door open and jump up to leave my room, before I have to see him.

***

————————————————————