26.

•rebecca•

"What's in the west wing?" I ask Kat, as she leads me past the living room. We meet another flight of stairs and walk up to them, taking a couple of seconds.

"You'll see, darling." There's another long hallway and I'm dying of anticipation.

We walk towards a door with 'West Wing' written in cursive on it. She smiles at me before opening it which just reveals another hallway. How big is this house.

She points at the first door, before opening it. "This is the cinema. You can watch any movie you'd like."

This place is huge, bigger than any movie place I've been to. The large black display is in front of many wine red seats. I feel like an ant just staring at it.

I follow Katerina as she walks out of the room. She leads me to the room next to it and opens it.

A large black piano stands in the middle of the room. It's extremely polished and looks so artsy as the sunlight shines on it.

I just want to sit on that bench and play that piano until I get tired.

This piano looks like it's never been played, not even touched.

"This is the music room, there are other instruments in that closet." Katerina points at the white door near the room.
"It's Mr. Mendes' favourite room, he loves music."

We walk out of the room and enter a room with many portraits and paintings. "This is the art room. You can paint, draw, do whatever you'd like. Everything is in here."

Not really interested in art, I follow her out the room and walk into the next. Inside are cameras.

The room walls has many photos on them. There are pictures of him when he was younger, his mother, sister, but I didn't see any from his father.

In this room, there is a humongous window and I feel like I can se the whole world. The view is very beautiful.

"All of the cameras are in this closet." She points to it and I nod. We walk out and get into the other one, it's like a never ending story.

This room is my favourite. The room is filled with shelves, and shelves of books. There has to be at least a million books in here.

It's like heaven for me. Reading is my escape. It just makes me think I'm actually in the world of the book. There's nothing comparable to it.

"There are even empty notebooks here that you can use to write." She pulls one out and hands it to me.

The book is empty and the cover is red, with a black heart in the middle of it. "That's the end of the west wing. You can go in any room you'd like."

                                 ~•~

I'm currently in the library reading and reading. When I got bored of one book, I put a bookmark in and placed it in an empty shelf and started to read another.

I even read some Stephen King books, and they creep me out. I won't be able to close my eyes tonight.

Hugging the black notebook to my chest, I walk into the music room.

The piano in the middle is so beautiful, every drop of blood I have in my body makes me want to play it.

The piano tiles compel my fingers and I feel the need to play it. I play anything that comes to mind, enjoying the music this piano makes when I play it.

The melody, the sound, the feeling. Everything I love.

Suddenly it stops, my brain completely freezes. My fingers don't press the keys anymore just lay on top of them.

"Kitten." I hear behind me and instantly snap my head back. Startled, I hit the low notes of the piano. The dark sound matches exactly with the man I'm seeing.

He walks close to me, taking slow and long steps. Dark fumes are floating around his tall frame.

He takes a seat beside me, too close for my liking. "I remember, you took care of me last night."

***