35.

*warning!! Smut!!

•rebecca•

"I was wondering if you would let me call home." I bite my lip, looking down at my hands.

Heat rises to my face as I hear him chuckle from beside me.

This was so stupid. Why did I even ask him?

"Absolutely not." He chuckles. I look over to him, completely hurt.

"Why not?" I whine, lifting my hands up. "A girl I met that night when we went to that man's house says her master let's her call home sometimes. Why can't you?"

He looks at my eyes deeply, before shaking his head. It's like he was refusing to himself. "Because I can't trust you."

"What would I do?" I ask him, hooking my hair behind my ear and looking at him. I know there's so much sadness in my eyes and I'm hoping he'll fall for it.

"You would pull some dumb shit on me and tell them everything." He rebukes, placing his hands on his knees.

I turn around to face him again, hoping to get his full attention. "I wouldn't. Because I know what you're capable of doing. I wouldn't risk it."

He leans back against his chair in pride. The fact that I know how dangerous he is satisfies him.

As I look deeply into his eyes, I can see him slowly start to give in just by his expressions.

"We'd have to come up with a believable story." He begins, running his hand through his curls. "But I would consider it."

I squeal in happiness. The idea of getting to call my mom again and actually getting to talk to her makes me so happy. Which is a feeling that has been so hard to find this past month.

I find myself wrapping my arms around his neck. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." I exclaim.

He chuckles while picking me up and placing me on his lap. My legs are on each side of him, as our faces are only inches apart.

"Don't get too happy, kitten." He laughs, his minty breath hitting my nose. "It's not a guarantee."

I'm in complete bliss at the moment. The only thing I want other than freedom is to speak to my family.

"Although that smile suits you." He smirks, looking down at my lips. I smile wider and hook my hair behind my ear.

"If you want such a thing to happen. You'll have to do a lot for me. You should probably start now."

His eyes went from complete amusement to dark lust in just a matter of seconds.

"What do you want?" I ask, a little scared of what he's going to say.

He licks his lips, and I feel his hand on my waist. "What's the furthest you've gone with a guy before?"

"I've only ever kissed." I say truthfully, feeling a little uncomfortable at the subject.

"Mhm." He mumbles, his lips making their way to my neck. Then he places a soft kiss on my lips.

He hums, grabbing tightly on my waist and moving me back and forth on his groin.

His eyes don't leave mine as he does so, making this situation a lot more uncomfortable.

He slowly pulls his head back on the chair, his eyes closed, eyebrows furrowed and his bottom lip bitten.

I can't help but find him completely beautiful in this moment, and I take the time that he isn't looking to watch him.

I feel his hands let go of my waist.
"Keep going, kitten."