Chapter 1

Jennifer's P.O.V.

* BEEEEP BEEEP*

My alarm rang scaring the day lights out of me. I woke up realizing today was the day I go to San Francisco with my best friends, Kylie, Becca, and Paige. We have been best friends since 3rd grade, so we do everything together. Magcon was basically this meet & greet convention where you meet famous social networkers from apps like Vine, YouTube, Twitter etc. It was Summer so I got to spend my entire summer in California with my best friends.

I decided to text them even tho it was 6:00 am and I flight to California was at 9:00 am.

Convo

Jennifer: wake up!!!!!!!! Today is the day we go to Magcon!!!! ;)

Paige: calm your hormones and yaaaassss I'm so excited to see jack 😍😍

Kylie: Nash's eyes tho 😍

Becca: I'm going back to sleep

Jennifer: no becca we all gotta get ready and I'll pick you guys up at 7:00

They all reply with a fineeeee

End of convo

I got up and jumped in the shower. The warm water felt good as I washed my hair and body. I did my normal routine in the shower, wash my face, shave, etc. I got out and blow dried my hair and straightened it. I decided to leave it down. I put on blue Jean shorts, a blue and white striped tank top, and blue vans. I did my normal makeup which was BB cream and eyeliner and mascara.

I got my bags together for the summer and said goodbye to my parents. Surprisingly they gave me a credit card with about $3,000 on it for emergencies and about $2,000 in cash. I picked up all the girls and we headed to the airport.

*skip car ride*

"I can't believe we're going to California! I can't wait to see Nash!" Kylie said. She was always positive about things and probably one of the more mature girls in our group.

"Flight 607 from New York to California is now boarding." The lady over the intercom said.

We all boarded and I sat with Kylie while Becca and Paige sat in front of us. This was gonna be the best summer ever and I'm glad I get to spend it with my friends.

A/N

Sorry this chapter was kind of boring but the next one I'll try to make more interesting ;) thanks for reading! Follow me on social networks

Twitter- saniyya_24

Instagram- saniyya24

Vine- Saniyya A