Chapter 14

Jen P.O.V.

I woke up in Shawn's arms. He had his wrapped around me tightly, but I was really comfortable. I just stared at him as he was asleep. Yeah I know creepy right? I must've been staring at him for a long time because my thoughts were interrupted by his lips touching mine. That lasted for about 5 minutes until I pulled away. "Good morning beautiful." Shawn said, he was so adorable. "Good morning." I said back. I decided to get up and wash my face and brush my teeth. I brushed through my hair and put it in a high messy bun. I was gonna make us some breakfast so I went to the kitchen and started making pancakes and bacon. I felt someone staring at me so I turned around and found shawn. His eyes were glued to me.

"What?" I asked. He just kept his eyes on me and said nothing. I finally looked down at myself and saw that I was only in his t shirt and I didn't have his sweatpants on. I get hot at night so if if I fall asleep with sweatpants or pajama pants on I'll just take them off. Shawn's shirt was kinda short and only fell below my butt, so this was awkward.

I ran over to his bed and put his sweatpants back on. "Shawn why didn't you tell me I was basically half naked?" I asked. "Well it was obvious I was enjoying the view." Shawn said with a smirk. We then ate and talked and I decided to go back to my room.

Becca P.O.V.

Today was the day I supposed to spend with Taylor. I didn't know what time we were leaving, so I just started getting dressed. That's when Taylor texted me.

From Taylor the bae 😍😘😍😘: good morning beautiful... I'll pick you up at 11 and wear a bathing suit.

To Taylor: okayy

I didn't change his contact name because I didn't feel like it. I actually just wanted to keep it, it makes me miss him a lot. I got dressed in a aqua blue strapless bikini. I put on a crop top tank top and some high waisted shorts with black vans. I brushed through my hair and left it down. I heard a knock on the door, and it was Taylor. "Hey Taylor." I said. "Hey becca you ready?" Taylor asked. I said yeah and we were off on our date.

Taylor took me to this amusement/water park. We were having a great time. We decided to go swimming first and on waterslides. We then played lots of games at this arcade. He decided to play this three point shooting game and try to win me something. I was surprised because he actually own and won me a big teddy bear. It was the best date ever. We spent like 7 hours at that park. We were walking back and he stopped us. "Stay right here I'll be right back." He said while taking the teddy bear. I waited for a few minutes and he finally came back. He grabbed my hand walked me to his car.

As I was about to get in the car, he opened the door for me. I was about sit down but ended up sitting on the teddy bear. "What the hell?" I asked. I grabbed the teddy bear and on it was a necklace that said Taylor in cursive. "Becca I love you so much and I miss you. Please take me back?" He asked with hope filling his big brown eyes. "I thought you'd never asked." I said as I kissed him.

We drove back to the hotel and I decided to sleep with him that night. We just ordered a pizza and watched comedy movies all night. I was really tired and as my eyes were getting heavy Taylor said "I love you." "I love you too." I said in a whisper just so he can hear.

A/N

Awww finally becca and Taylor are back together! Thanks for over 145 reads! Keep reading and voting! :)

~Saniyya