Chapter 2

Becca P.O.V.

We got off the plane, got our bags and decided to go to Starbucks. It's Friday and tonight is VIP night which started at 4:00. It was now 1:00 so we had 3 hours. As we were walking to Starbucks I saw HUGE group of girls surrounding a group of boys. I'm guessing those are the boys.

"I really wanna see them but we will later." Said Paige. We all replied with a "yeah" as we were waiting in line I heard the love of my life's voice. My eyes got big as I heard Taylor Caniff talk to his friends. I ordered my mocha frappucino and when I turned around I bumped into him.

"Sorry beautiful. I'm Taylor what's your name?" He said with his accent and gorgeous smile. I decided to play it off cool.

"Oh yea I know who you are and I'm Becca. Nice to meet you. But I gotta go. Hope to see you around."

"I hope to see you too." Taylor said with a wink. My cheeks were probably red as roses.

Paige P.O.V.

As I was talking to Jen and Kylie, I realized Becca wasn't with us.

"Hey guys where is Becca?"

"I dont know she was just here with us." Said jen

As my eyes searched for Becca I saw her still at Starbucks talking to THE TAYLOR CANIFF. As I was about to turn around tell the girls, my eyes met with Jack Glinsky. He gave me his million dollar smile. I smiled back mentally taking his shirt off. I decided to look away, which was the biggest mistake of my life, and tell the girls I found Becca. Becca came back over to us and gave us look that said 'I'll explain later'. We got a rental car for the entire summer, so as Becca was driving to the hotel, she explained the encounter she had with Taylor Caniff at Starbucks.

"OMG YOU LUCKY BIATCH I CANT BELIEVE YOU TALKED TO HIM!" Kylie screamed. We all looked at her in shock because she doesn't really swear but she got use to us doing it. Kylie just sat back in her seat and calmed down. It was actually pretty funny.

"... Yeah I talked to him and tried to not fan girl in front of him" said Becca.

" well ill bet he'll remember you during Magcon which starts in 2 hours. " said Jen.

Kylie P.OV.

We all arrived at the hotel at 2:00. We checked in and got this huge penthouse for the summer. I was surprised our parents go it for us, but hey I'm not complaining. We got to our floor and it only had a few rooms, which surprised me. Maybe this is where all the Magcon Boys are staying. Who am I kidding? I doubt we're staying on the same floor as them. Well, we all unpacked decided to change our clothes and do makeup and hair before Magcon started.

My outfit:

Nashty baseball tee

Blue jean shorts

Black vans

I straightened my hair and pulled back into a ponytail and put some diamond studs on. I put on mascara and eyeliner because I didn't really want to put too much makeup on. I finished the look off with some lipgloss. I thought I looked pretty good.

Jennifer P.O.V.

Kylie looked good as well did the other girls.

My outfit:

Shawn Mendes baseball tee

Blue jean shorts

Black vans

I decided to pull back my straight hair into a ponytail and put on some earrings and freshened up my makeup.

Becca P.O.V.

My outfit:

Taylor Caniff t shirt and bandanna

Black shorts

Black vans

I pulled back my hoar into a ponytail to go with the bandana and did my makeup.

Paige P.O.V.

My outfit:

Jack & Jack t shirt

Jean shorts

Black vans because I wanted to be quadruplets with the other girls lol.

And I left my hair down and curled it. I put on some eyeliner and mascara with bb cream.

We were all ready to go. Luckily Magcon was being held in our hotel so all we had to was head downstairs. I was super excited to meet everyone. My friends and I love all of them with our all our heart and would do anything to meet them.

A/N

I hoped you like this chapter! Next chapter is when all the boys will be introduced. Please favorite, vote, and comment if you guys want anything to happen or anything that will make my fan fiction better. Thanks!