Chapter 13 part 2

Paige P.O.V.

The promise ring Jack gave me was beautiful. We just got done with dinner and we were going back to the hotel. At least I thought we were.

"Jack where are we going?" I asked. "It's a surprise. I just wanted to take you somewhere special." Jack said smiling, still having his eyes glued to the road. He was so adorable.

We stopped at this building. There were lots of cars in the parking lot. Maybe it was some type of club? Jack got out and ran to my side, and opened the door for me like he always does. We walked in the building and the lights were off. "What the hell? Jack?" I asked.

"SUPRISEEEE!!!!!!" A really big crowd of people said as the lights came on. I saw all my friends. They all gave me a big group hug. "Welcome to your birthday party. Happy birthday sweetheart." Jack said. I gave him the biggest hug ever and then kissed him. We danced all night and the DJ was amazing.

Jen P.O.V.

I danced all night with my friends and of course Shawn. I decided to go to the bar to get something to drink. I didn't really wanna get drunk, so I stayed away from alcohol all night. I just wanted a Shirley temple. As I ordered my drink, I was about to pay but someone else already did. "Hi I'm hunter." The random guy said. "I'm Hannah." I said back. Whenever I'm at a party I never give random guys that look like creeps my real name. "Would you like to dance?"he asked. "Oh, no thank you. I should really get back to my boyfriend." I replied. "Well I don't see your boyfriend around." He said with a smirk. I gave him a disgusted look and started walking away, but he grabbed my wrist really tight. "Get off of me you asshole." I said. "You should've just danced with me the first I asked sweetheart." He said with a smirk. "Nah I think she's good, she's gotta boyfriend she can dance with." Shawn said. Shawn. Yes! I'm so grateful he came when he did. Shawn pulled me away and as we were walking hunter yelled "I didn't wanna dance with a skank anyway." I turned around and flipped him off with a smile on my face.

Shawn brought me to his car and started driving back to the hotel. "Gosh that asshole is so lucky. I was so close to smashing his face in." Shawn said. He was really mad about this. I thought it was so cute how he was getting mad over this. I mean I'm mad to, but I could tell Shawn's blood was boiling inside. "Heyyy, babe it's over with. He was a total douche bag and I'm glad you came when you did. I love you and only you." I said while grabbing his free hand while his other hand was steering the wheel. I could feel him getting calmer as I held his hand. "I love you too."

We got back to the hotel and I decided I would spend the night with him. He gave a pair of his sweatpants and a t shirt. I love wearing his clothes because they remind me of him. Shawn put on sweatpants too, but no shirt. I thought it was Paige's birthday, but apparently it's mine too. Shawn looked so hot without his shirt on. His body was too perfect for a teenagers. We got in his bed and watched The Notebook. Yes I made him watch it. The only reason he agreed to watch it was because I basically bribed him with a make out session. We laid in bed and I rested my head on his chest as he had his arm wrapped around my waist. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said back.

Becca P.O.V.

The party was going great. I was having so much fun. I danced around takes with Paige and Jack, Nash and Kylie. I felt a pair of hands touch my waist and spin me around. "Hi Taylor." I said. We were friends and he was still trying to gain my trust after 1 month. I forgave him already and I want him back, so I'm just waiting for him to ask me out. He's such a dumbass because he hasn't realized that he can ask me out. "Hey Becca. You look beautiful tonight." Taylor said. I had curled my hair and left it down. I had on a black fitted crop top with a red flannel and black high waisted shorts. I wanted to match so I put on red vans. "Thanks Taylor." I said back. "Um I was wondering if I could take you out tomorrow? You know maybe spend the day with you?" Taylor asked with uncertainty. He probably thought I was gonna say no. "I'd love to." I said with a smile. Hopefully he would ask to get back together.

A/N

Everything seems to be going good with everyone. Do you think Taylor will ask out Becca again? Keep reading! I'll update 2 chapters tomorrow. :)

~Saniyya