Chapter 18

Jen P.O.V.

Today was the day we were all going to Disney World. It was now 9:00 am so I decided to get up. No one else was up, so I decided to start breakfast. I made pancakes bacon and eggs for everyone. As I was cooking, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. "Good morning beautiful." Shawn said while spinning me around so that I was now facing him. "Good morning." I said back. Shawn tried to kiss me but I decided to play a little game with him. "Really Jen? Pretty pleaseeee? I love youuu." Shawn said trying to convince me to kiss him. "I love you too but let's see who can go the longest without kissing each other." I said with a smirk on my face. "Okay whatever rocks your boat." Shawn said with a wink closing the space between us. This made me really wanna kiss him, but I don't give in that easily.

We all ate breakfast together and then got ready. I took a shower so that way I didn't have to when we got back home, because I knew I would want to go right to sleep. Shawn must really wanna win this game, because he came in the bathroom and started brushing his teeth, in just his boxers. "Really shawn?" I asked. "What? I just wanted to brush my teeth." He said with a smirk. He sure was a real flirt.

I got out the shower and blow dried my hair and straightened it. I put it up in a neat bun. I wore my white tank top that said 'Disney, Where Dreams Are Made'. I wore a black bandeau under that with blue jean shorts and black vans. I decided to just wear mascara today with diamond stud earrings.

Of course when I walk out the bathroom shawn is laying on the bed in khaki shorts and black vans, but still has no shirt on. "Mendes you actually think you're gonna win this huh?" I asked. "I'm planning on it." He said with a wink.

Paige P.O.V.

We all gathered in our van and headed to Disney. We all started jamming out to the radio, the driver probably thought something was wrong with us. Then me and Jen's song started playing. We started getting crunk to FDB and everyone was laughing at us. It was actually pretty funny.

We decided to go to Hollywood Studios first. We rode the tower of terror and I was screaming my ass off while jack was laughing at me. We had lots of fun there and then went Epcot. We spent a few hours there and decided to spend the rest of the night at the Magic Kingdom. We went on roller coasters and stuff and played games.

We decided to get dinner at this little Disney themed restaurant. It was really cute. We went to the Cinderella castle and waited for the fireworks to start. When they did, jack grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. We stayed like that for 5 minutes. "I love you." Jack said. "I love you too." I said. This has been one of the best nights of my life.

Jen P.O.V.

While the fireworks were going I felt someone grab me by the waist and look me in the eyes. "This game is definitely worth losing." Shawn said, and then he kissed me. We made out for like 5 minutes, then he said "I love you Jennifer." He sure does know how to make my heart melt. "I love you too shawn." I said with the biggest smile on my face.

Kylie P.O.V.

It was kinda awkward standing next to Nash while our friends made out with their boyfriends/girlfriends. I just stood there and watched the fireworks. They were actually pretty fascinating. I was caught off guard by Nash grabbing me by my waist and looking me deep in my eyes. "Nash don't." I said looking away from him. He cupped my face in his hands and did what I didn't want him to do. He kissed me. But the thing was, I was kissing him back. He pulled away and I was kind of sad because I didn't want it to end.

We left after the fireworks show and we were all pretty exhausted. When me and Nash got back in our room, I took my pajamas in the bathroom to change. When I came out Nash was shirtless again, not a surprise. "I know you felt something in that kiss." Nash said. I didn't say anything because I actually did feel something.

I got in bed and laid down. As I was drifting off to sleep, I felt Nash wrap his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him. This time I didn't push him away.

A/N

Do you think nash and Kylie will get back together? I'll update another chapter today :)

~Saniyya