Chapter 13 part 1

*1 month later*

Jack P.O.V.

Everything has been going great with Paige. I love her so much. Today I decided to go to the mall to ring shopping for Paige. No, I wasn't going to propose to her because we're only 18, but I do wanna marry her someday. Today was her birthday, so I decided I would get her a promise ring. I planned on taking her to dinner and then we were going to her surprise party.

To Paige my bae 😘💏: happy birthday again babe 😘🎉🎈 be ready by 6:30 I'm taking you out... Wear something nice like a dress

From Paige: thanksss love 😚 and okayy

Since I was already at the mall, I decided to get an outfit for tonight. I decided on a pink polo button up with khakis and sperry's.

Paige P.O.V.

It was now 4:00 so I had 2 and half hours to get ready. I took a shower and washed my hair and shaved. I got out and blow dried my hair. I decided to curl it and pin some hair back. I wore a white dress with lace on the top and the bottom was flowy and stopped in the middle of my thigh. I put on black heels. I put on foundation, eyeliner, and mascara. Topped the look off with lip gloss. I spritzed on some perfume Jen got me for my birthday. It was now 6:20. Wow I take a long time. I wonder where the others are. Probably hanging with the guys. I guess we're all hanging out when I get back from my date with Jack. I heard a knock on the door, and I'm guessing it was Jack.

"Hey Jack." I said with a smile. Jack didn't answer because he was too busy eyeing me from head to toe. "You look absolutely beautiful Paige." Jack said. I told him thank you, and he took my small hand in his big hand and interlocked our fingers.

Jack drove us to this little Italian restaurant. It was so beautiful inside. The restaurant had lights going around the walls. Jack reserved us a table towards the back. It was beautiful. He handed me a rose and said "for you my beautiful lady." He said this in his best Italian accent which was actually pretty good.

We ate and talked and just enjoyed each other's company. "Paige. You know I love you so much. You're the most beautiful girl in the world. You are my number 1 priority right now. I know this may sound cliché but I plan on marrying you someday. You're all I think about. Even when we aren't together I can't stop thinking about you." Jack said. My eyes were starting to water. Jack sure was the romantic type. He then got down on one knee. Wait the hell? He isn't gonna propose is he? I mean I want to marry him but we're too young.

He pulled a little box out of his pants pocket. He opened it up and inside was a ring. It wasn't an engagement ring. It was a promise ring. It was an infinity sign. I saw it had something engraved on the inner part of the ring. It said 'Jack and Paige, forever and always'. "This symbolizes our love that is infinite. Me and you. You and I. Forever and always." Jack said with a big smile as he slid the ring on my right ring finger. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. It was the best one we've ever had. It was filled with love and passion. "I love you." Jack said. "I love you too." I said back.

A/N

Sorry it was so short. This is part 1 of chapter 13 so I'll update part 2 very soon like in a few hours. Thanks for reading :)

~Saniyya