Chapter 11

Nash P.O.V.

I hated seeing Becca like this. I mean we're friends, not like BFFs, but friends. I can't stand douche bags like Taylor. I mean yeah, he's my best friend but what the hell? You don't cheat on your girlfriend. I would never do that to Kylie. I love her so much. I heard noise in the next room, so I'm guessing the boys are back. "Kylie, they're back. I'm gonna go. I need to talk to Taylor." I said. "Okay goodnight." She said with a smile. When she smiles, I melt. "Goodnight babe." I said and then gave her a kiss. "Bye Becca. Feel better." I said. "Bye Nash, thanks for staying." She said back. "Anytime." I said, and walked out.

I got into my room witnessing the boys horsing around. "Hey Jen and Paige, Becca wants you." I said. "Okay goodnight guys!" They said and left. "Hey Taylor?" I said. "Yeah man?" He asked. "You are the biggest dumbass in the world." I said with my jaw clenched. "Woah what the fuck Nash? What's your problem?" Taylor asked getting pissed off. "My problem is douche bags like you cheating on their girlfriends. Becca walked in on you and some random making out at the party tonight." I said. "Oh shit. I'm so stupid." Taylor said with tears swelling in his eyes. "I gotta go talk to her." Taylor said. I stopped him before he opened the door to leave. "No she doesn't wanna see you right now. Let her cool off." I said. "Okay. Thanks. Wait hold on... Why do you care so much? You have Kylie." Taylor sneered. "I care because Becca is my friend! She's hurt and so was Kylie. When Kylie hurts I hurt! I love her and only her! I love Kylie!" I yelled. That shut him up. And with that I went to bed.

Kylie P.O.V.

"Holy shit Nash loves me!" I yelled. We heard yelling and heard Taylor and Nash arguing. "Yeah I kinda already knew that..." Jen said. "Oh okay. AND YOU DIDNT THINK TO TELL ME?!" I yelled. "I didn't know if you were ready to handle news like that. I didn't know if you loved him or not." Jen said back. "Well... I do. I do love Nash. But I wanna wait for the right time to say it." I said. I did love Nash. I don't care what anyone thinks or if I'm 15. I love Nash.

*next morning*

Jen P.O.V.

I woke up to two text messages from Shawn.

From Shawn 😍😘: good morning beautiful

From Shawn: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me... Maybe go to the beach?

To Shawn: hey good morning 😘 I'd love to hang out with you

From Shawn: okay I'll pick you up in 20 min

I got up and threw my hair in a messy bun. I put on a hot pink bikini with jean shorts, I love NY tank top, and flip flops. I topped it off with sunglasses. I grabbed my phone and bag that had my towel and sunscreen and other necessities in it. "Where are you going?" Becca asked with her sleepy morning voice. "Um... I'm going to the beach with Shawn." I said. I felt bad for telling her I was going to the beach with my boyfriend when she just got her heart broken by hers, but I didn't wanna lie so I told the truth. "Oh. Well have fun." She replied. "Becca?" I asked. "Yeah?" She said. "I love you and I'll always be here for you." I said trying to make her feel better. I did love her, she's my best friend, more like sister, just like Paige and Kylie. "Love you too." She said with a smile. Shawn picked me up and and we headed down to the beach.

We just talked and went swimming. I loved talking to Shawn. I could talk to him about anything. "Jen?" Shawn said. "Yeah babe?" I asked. Shawn looked me deep in my eyes and said "I love you." There goes those annoying butterflies again in my stomach. "I love you too Shawn." I said back. I did love Shawn. I've only had 1 other boyfriend, but he didn't treat me like Shawn did. Shawn made me feel like the most important person in the world when we talked.

Taylor P.O.V.

I really had to talk to Becca. I made a mistake last night, the biggest mistake of my life. I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing, I just started making out with this girl. I mean she kissed me first, but that doesn't mean anything because I kissed back. I know douche bag move right? I didn't even like that girl. I like Becca. No, I love Becca.

I walked to her room and knocked, hoping she would answer. Kylie answered the door instead.

"Oh. Um, hi Taylor." Kylie said. "Hi Kylie, I was wondering if I could talk to Becca?" I asked. "Well she's sleeping right now..." Kylie trailed off. "Come on Kylie. It's like 2 in the afternoon, I know she's up." I said back. "Taylor the truth is, she doesn't wanna see you. Ever. You hurt her pretty bad." Kylie said sounding pissed. "Fine. Just tell her I made the biggest mistake of my life. I was drunk last night and me kissing that girl meant nothing! And tell her that I love her so much and I always will." I said. When I said I loved Becca, Kylie's eyes widened. "Uh um okay Taylor. I'll see you later." Kylie said and then she closed the door. I just really need Becca right now. I wanna hold her and kiss her and only her. I wanna tell her I love her.

Becca P.O.V.

"I don't wanna hear what he said Kylie." I said while Kylie came back into the room. "Yeah you do. He said he made the biggest mistake of his life last night and him kissing that girl meant nothing. He also said he loves you and always will." Kylie said. I can't believe he said he loves me. I love him too. I think it's time for me to talk to him.

A/N

Taylor and Becca? Oh yeah that definitely love each other. Keep reading and thanks for over 100 reads!:) I'll update 2 more chapters today.

~Saniyya