Chapter 17

*2 days later*

Paige P.O.V.

It's now time to leave for Florida. We would be staying in the same penthouse when we got back. We said our goodbyes to the other Magcon boys, and headed to the airport. You could feel the awkward tension between Nash and Kylie.

We got to the airport, went through security, blah blah blah, the same old airport routine. We still had 30 minutes before our plane boarded, so we went to Starbucks to kill time.

"Flight 123 to Florida is now boarding." The lady over the intercom said. We all gathered our carry ons and headed to the plane.

"What seat are you?" Kylie asked. "A11." I said. I sat in a window seat next to Jack, then Taylor was next to him. Jen sat between Shawn and Becca, and Kylie and Nash had three seats to themselves. I saw Kylie sit on the end and put her carry on on her the middle seat so Nash couldn't sit next to her.

"Really Kylie?" I asked. "What?" She said knowing exactly what I was talking about.

*skip plane ride*

We finally got to our house that we were staying at. It had 4 bedrooms unfortunately. It also had 6 bathrooms.

I shared a room with Jack. Jen with Shawn, Taylor with Becca, and Nash with Kylie.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." Kylie said. Becca insisted she share a room with Taylor and Jen and I didn't wanna leave our boyfriends. We all laughed that Kylie had to share with Nash and Nash started blushing. "Fuck all of you." Kylie said while letting out a small chuckle.

Kylie P.O.V.

I really don't wanna share a room with Nash. That's gonna ruin my entire trip.

"Hey, I know this may be awkward, but just think of us as 2 friends sharing a room." Nash said. I forgot this since we broke up we could still be friends, but he needs to earn his trust back. I don't plan on getting back together with Nash anytime soon. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I still question why Becca got back together with Taylor. But hey, he made her happy.

We all decided to go for a swim. Tomorrow we were going to Disney World. I let Nash change in the bathroom first. He came out in his trunks. He had no shirt on. Do you know hard this is? As hard as I tried to keep my eyes away from staring at his abs, they made their way back to him. I grabbed my strapless pink bikini top with black bottoms. I changed into that and brushed through my hair. I took off any excess makeup I had on. I came out the bathroom to find Nash not there anymore. I grabbed my towel and headed out back.

It was beautiful in the backyard. There was a huge pool with a hot tub and mini waterfall. I set my stuff on a chair. I decided not to tan because I tan easily if I'm just swimming. I saw Nash come through the back door outside. He just stood there looking at me, eyeing me up and down.

"Are you gonna just stand there and stare at me or are you gonna swim?" I asked. That broke him out of his trance. I ran and jumped into the pool. We all just went swimming and cooked dinner on the grill. Surprisingly I was having a really fun time. I was the first one to go in and it was 1 in the morning. Wow, time flies by when you're having fun.

I took a shower and washed the chlorine off my body and out of my hair. I got out and dried off. Shit. I forgot my pajamas and they were sitting right on my bed. I wrapped a towel around me really tight and the towel was really short. It only came down below my butt. I walked out and found Nash in laying on the bed.

"Sorry I just forgot my clothes." I said awkwardly. "It's cool. You know you can change in front of me right? You've done it before." Nash said with a smirk on his face. "Why would I do that when there's a perfectly good bathroom right there?" I asked. That shut him up. I changed into my over sized basketball t shirt and put on Nike spandex. The shirt covered up my spandex.

I walked out and saw Nash staring at me again. "Calm your hormones kid. I'm wearing spandex underneath." I said while lifting up my shirt a little showing my shorts. Nash then got up and took a shower. He came back out in just basketball shorts. I guess he was okay without sleeping with a shirt on. He got underneath the covers and just laid there. "Goodnight Kylie." Nash said. "Night." I said. I felt him turn towards me and wrap his arms around my waist. As much as I wanted to keep his arms wrapped around me, I took them off of me. "Come on Ky. You're my snuggle buddy." Nash said whining. "Not tonight." I said with a smirk on my face. I'm not giving in that easy. Like I said, he has to earn his trust back.

A/N

Thanks for reading! I'll update 2 chapters tomorrow.

~Saniyya