Chapter 5

Becca P.O.V.

We were walking over to the boys' room to hang out while Shawn and Jen were on their date. Kylie knocked on the door and Nash opened it and said hello and let us in. I saw him Kylie a hug that lasted for like a minute. I thought it was so cute. I saw Taylor looking at me with open arms, so I walked over to him and gave him a really long a hug. We walked over to the couch and cuddled and held hands. We had been texting all day and couldn't wait to hang out. "You're beautiful, you know that?" Taylor asked me. All I was wearing was mascara with a Magcon sweatshirt, yoga leggings, and vans. "Aww thank you." I said. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and we all decided to watch a few movies. I sat with Taylor the entire time cuddling with him while he played with my hair. I hope he asks me out soon because I like him a lot.

Kylie P.O.V.

I was sitting next to Nash on the couch while watching The Conjuring. I was getting freaked out and I guess Nash noticed, because he put his arm around me. That made me feel better so I cuddled with him and he kissed my forehead and played with my hair. "You look beautiful with your glasses on Kylie." Nash said. "Thanks Nash. No one has ever told me that before haha." I replied back. We just watched the rest of the movie and I looked over at Paige who seemed pretty comfortable with Jack, I mean really comfortable.

Paige P.O.V.

I was sitting next to Jack g watching the movie. I was nervous because I liked him a lot. I was caught off guard when he kind of picked me up and put me on his lap and started holding my hand. I was really enjoying this so I just started cuddling with him. "Hey you wanna go somewhere?" Jack asked me. "Is that your way of asking me on a date?" I said. "Um... Yeah. I mean if you don't want-" I cut him off "I would love to." I said with a smile. Jack smiled back and led me to the door. "Bye guys! We're gonna go hangout somewhere." Jack said. Everyone oohed and ahhhed and Taylor being his awkward self said "use protection!" This made me laugh and blush. Of course we weren't gonna do anything except hangout. All I was wearing was a love pink sweatshirt with yoga leggings and flip flops. I hope what I was wearing was okay for wherever we're going.

Jen P.O.V.

Shawn pulled up to the boardwalk. We walked around and played games and he even won me a stuffed animal that was a panda. We got dinner at this outside restaurant. I insisted I help Shawn pay but he refused. We then went to the beach to relax. It was now 10:00 and I loved the beach at night. We just payed on the sand holding hands and watching the waves crash on the shore. While Shawn was watching the waves, I couldn't but stare at him. His defined jaw line and his hair ohhhhhh his hair. I also found his earrings interesting too. Next thing you know, Shawn is staring back at me, his eyes alternating between my eyes and lips. He starts leaning in and so do I. As our lips touched, it felt like a fireworks show went off inside my body. The kiss was filled with so much passion. It wasn't sloppy and gross, it was just perfect. We pulled away both staring into each other's eyes. "I'll be right back stay right here." Shawn said. "Okay." I wonder what he was doing. I saw him run to his car and grab his guitar. Then he went to a different spot away from me in the sand and started writing something. I didn't think much of it, so I laid my head back in the sand looked up at the stars. "You can come over now!" Shawn said. I stood up and brushed the sand off of me. I walked over and looked at what the writing said in the sand. It was easy to read because of the moonlight shining down on it. It said 'Will you be my girlfriend?' And then Shawn started playing A drop in the ocean, the same song he played on stage while during Magcon while he was looking at me. When he finished singing, I had tears of happiness in my eyes. "So, Jennifer, will you be my girlfriend?" Shawn asked with hope filling his eyes. "Yes!" I shouted as he picked me up and hugged me and spun me around. He then put me down and kissed me again.

Paige P.O.V.

Jack was driving to what seemed like the beach. He got out towels and we picked a spot. We laid down watched the waves. We cuddled and just laid there talking and learning more about each other. Jack then stood up and started stretching. So, i stood up and looked up at him. I was so small compared to him. As I admired his features I caught myself leaning in and so was he. Our lips met and electricity went through my body. The kiss was perfect. We then pulled away and started walking back to his car. "Tonight was perfect jack. Thank you so much!" I said. "No problem babe. I'm glad I got to spend it with the most beautiful girl in the world." Jack said. This made me blush. I really like Jack a lot, and I'm starting to fall for him.

A/N

Did you guys like it? I ship Jaige and Shennifer! Don't forget to comment, vote and favorite!

~Saniyya