Chapter 8

Paige P.O.V.

Do I love jack? I'm not sure yet because it's too soon to tell. I'm not gonna force myself to say it. I must've been thinking for awhile because I was brought out of my train of thought by jack snapping his fingers in my face. "Paige? Say something." Jack said. "Jack I like you a lot. I just need time to think by myself." I said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and started walking back to the hotel with years streaming down my face. I was walking away from one of the most important people in my life. What have I done?

Jack P.O.V.

Great. Good job jack. You win dumbass of the year. "Why would I say that to her?" I thought out loud to myself. "Say what?" A random person said. I turned around and found this girl standing behind me. She was a pretty red head, but no one was as beautiful as Paige. "Oh nothing, I'm sorry I was just thinking to myself." I said. "Well, I'm Piper. If you wanna talk I'm here." Piper said with a smile. She seemed friendly so what's the worse that can happen?

Piper and I walked to the Starbucks in the hotel. We got coffee and just talked.

Paige P.O.V.

"OH MY GOSH HE TOLD YOU HE LOVED YOU?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK PAIGE?!" Yelled Jen. "Yeah I know and I didn't say it back." I replied. "Well what exactly did you say?" Asked becca. "I told him I liked him a lot and that I needed to think about this... By myself." I said. "So you broke up with him?!" Asked Kylie." Well not exactly. I mean I don't know what we are right now. I mean think I love him, I don't know because I don't wanna force myself to say it." I said. "Well let's get your mind off of this. Starbucks?!" Asked becca. She's just a typical white girl. But we basically all are so we all replied with a "yassssss." We made our way downstairs to the Starbucks. I saw jack talking to this red head. They looked like they were having a good time, which made my blood boil. Then this bitch did something so unexpected. She kissed him. She kissed my boyfriend! Well I think we're still together but that doesn't matter. I saw he pulled away and he didn't kiss back which made me feel a little better. But she tried to kiss him again but he moved out the way. The fact that she would try again just made me fall of the edge. I couldn't control myself. I walked over and slapped her across the face. "Um what the actual fuck do you think you're doing? You don't just go around kissing other people's boyfriends?" I yelled. "Well according to jack you guys aren't even a 'thing' anymore." She sneered back. That really set me off so I punched her in the face and dragged her by her hair across the floor. I may be small but I know how to fight. "Oh and for you jack, FUCK YOU AND YOUR REDHEAD. We're done!" I yelled. "Paige wait!" Jack yelled. I just kept walking and ignored him. My friends followed behind. I just lost the love of my life. Wait did I just say love of my life? I do love jack! Why couldn't I have said this earlier. Whatever I'll just wait for things to blow over. I'm gonna show him what he's missing.

A/N

Okay this just got real. Did you like this chapter? I had fun writing it lol. Finally Paige came to her senses and realizes that she does love jack! Do you think they'll get back together? Hopefully! I'll update another chapter later on :) thanks for reading!

~Saniyya