Chapter 6

Kylie P.O.V.

It was now like 1 in the morning, and Shawn and Jen were already back, but Paige and Jack weren't. They were probably having a good time, so I didn't wanna bother them. The girls and I decided to go back to our penthouse for the night to get some rest. Nash walked me over. Turns out, they were staying on the same floor as us, and we get to spend the entire summer with them. Could my life get any better? As the girls were walking in, Nash pulled me aside.

"Hey Kylie. I was wondering if you would like to get lunch with me tomorrow, and then spend the day with me?" Nash asked with hope filling his baby blue eyes. How could I say no? "Yeah, sure that would be great." I replied. "Okay, cool. I'll pick you up at 11:30 and bring a bathing suit." Nash said. "Okay see ya later goodnight." Nash then hugged me and then kissed me! I started kissing back and it was amazing! It was my first kiss since I'm only 15, but I'm glad it was with Nash. "Goodnight Kylie." And with that Nash went back to his arm. As I opened the door I saw the girls running back to their beds.

"Were you guys spying on me?!" I yelled. "No we were observing your make out session with Nash." Becca said with a wink. "We kissed and it wasn't a make out session because we didn't even use tongue." I said while laughing. That's when the girls really started laughing. I heard the door close behind me and in walked Paige. "Paige where have you been?" Jen asked. "I was with Jack. He took me on a date to the beach." Paige explained. We all cheered because Paige and Jack are so cute together. Jen then told us about her date with Shawn and they're dating now. Looks like we all had a good night.

*next morning*

I woke up at 10:00 realizing I needed to start getting ready for the day with Nash. I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I didn't put on any makeup since Nash told me to bring a bathing suit. I left my hair naturally down and put on a blue with white polka dots bikini. Over my bathing suit I put on a Cali tank top with blue jean shorts and white flip flops. It was now 11:00 so I had half of an hour to spare. I decided to wake the girls up by jumping on their beds and screaming in the ears.

"Geez what the actual fuck Kylie?!" Jen yelled. This made me laugh so hard. "I was waking you guys up because I'm leaving soon for my day with Nash. This woke all the girls up. "Ooh kill em Kylie. Get dem boys!" Yelled Paige. We all talked and the girls started getting ready for the day. As they were getting ready, I heard a knock on the door, I'm guessing that's Nash. "Hello Kylie." Nash said. "Hello mr Grier." I said with an accent. This made him laugh. "You ready to go?" Nash asked. I said yes and grabbed my bag and said by to the girls. "Don't do anything I would do!" Becca yelled. Her and Taylor had that same awkward personality. Nash then took my hand and intertwined our fingers as got on the elevator and went to his car. "You look beautiful today." Nash said. This made me blush, a lot. "Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." I said with a wink. This made Nash laugh. We started driving and I had no idea where he was taking me. I was really excited to spend the day with him.

Becca P.O.V.

I thought it was cute how Nash and Kylie are spending the day together. I really wish Taylor would ask me out. I'm falling for him pretty hard. A text interrupted my thoughts.

From Taylor the bae 😍😘😍😘: hey babe wanna hangout with me for the day?

To Taylor: yeah sure my room or yours?

From Taylor: yours because the boys are being really loud

To Taylor: okay come over in about 10 min

From Taylor: okay see ya 😘

I used those 10 minutes to freshen up my makeup and fix my hair. I heard a knock on the door, right on time Taylor. I opened up the door, and there was Taylor standing there with his yellow bandana, khakis, vans, and a yellow t shirt. "Hey Becca." He said while picking me up and hugging me. "Hi Taylor." I said back. He smelled so good, I didn't want to end the hug. We decided to watch a movie and just cuddle. Paige was out with Jack, so we had the penthouse to ourselves. We didn't really watch the movie, we basically just kissed the entire time. Somehow, Taylor's shirt came off, but I stopped before anything serious happened. Taylor checked the time and told me we were going somewhere. He brought me to the beach and we just stood watching the waves. Next thing you know, an airplane is flying over us and Taylor told me to look up. The airplane was flying with a banner across the sky that said 'Becca, will you be my girlfriend?' "Oh my gosh." I said. I was at a lost for words. "So what do you say? Will you be my girlfriend?" Taylor asked. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I yelled. I was so happy and nothing could ruin our moment. I love Taylor so much. Wait did I just say the L word? No I couldn't love Taylor. I've only known him for like a week. It was way too soon to tell if I loved him or not. I definitely liked him though and was glad that he's my boyfriend.