Chapter 21

Jen P.O.V.

We had just gotten off the plane and now we're heading back to the hotel. I guess we're all pretty jet lagged, because as soon as the girls and I got in the penthouse we collasped on the beds and went to sleep.

*next morning*

When I woke up in my bed my eyes widened because I remember falling asleep last night by myself and i could feel a body next to mine. I saw all the girls in their own bed. I turned around and found shawn laying on his back staring at the ceiling. "Shawn?" I asked. "Oh good morning babe." Shawn said with a smile as he propped up on one elbow. "How the hell did you get in here?" I asked. "Jack had a key to this room, don't ask me why, and I couldn't sleep without you so I just came over." Shawn answered. "Aww that's sweet. But weird that jack had a key, who knows what him and Paige do while we're gone." I said laughing.

"I heard that. Fuck you." Paige said from the other bed. "Love you too Paige." I said. "How about we go to the boardwalk with all the boys?" Shawn asked. "Yeah let's do that. We'll get ready and meet you guys at your room." I said and then kissed shawn goodbye.

I took a shower and straightened my hair and put in a messy bun. I threw on black vans, a white tank top, and jean shorts. I topped the look off with some sunglasses.

When we were done we met the boys at their room. We gave all the boys a hug that didn't come to Florida with us.

Nash P.O.V.

We all decided to walk to the boardwalk. "Naaasshhh, my feet kinda hurt." Kylie whined. "Fine hop on." I said while bending down. As Kylie got on my back she said "this is why we're best friends." This made me laugh. Our friendship is going perfectly and it's not awkward anymore.

We rode a lot of rides and played lots of games. I even won Kylie a little stuffed frog. "Thanks best franndd." Kylie said. We called each other best friend a lot and the others just laughed at us.

I was getting kinda thirsty so I decided to get something to drink. "Hey guys I'll be back, I'm gonna get a smoothie. Anyone wanna come?" I asked. Kylie was the only one who offered to go. As I was walking to the line with Kylie, I bumped into this girl. "Oh my gosh I'm sorry." I said. "It's okay. Hey, you're Nash Grier. I'm Hannah it's nice to meet you." She said holding out her hand. I gladly shook it. Hannah was cute. She had long blonde hair and bright green eyes. She had a nice tan, I'm not surprised because we are in Cali.

I talked with Hannah while we waited in line. I totally forgot Kylie was there. "I think I'm gonna go find the others." Kylie said. "No Kylie you should stay." I said. "It's fine Nash." She said with a reassuring smile. This is why I love Kylie, she's so understanding. I talked a lot more with Hannah and I got her number. I think I'll ask her out tomorrow.

Kylie P.O.V.

I found the others waiting in a line for a ride. "Hey Ky where's Nash." Becca asked. "He meant someone... This girl named Hannah. I just let them stay by themselves so they can spend some time together. They seem to like each other." I said. "Aw I'm sorry Ky." Cameron said. He gave me a hug to comfort me. He was like my big brother, all of them were because I was the youngest and they were protective of me. "It's cool. Really I'm fine guys." I said trying to reassure them.

We went on a lot more rides and ate dinner. It was a lot of fun and got my mind off of Nash. We decided to go back to the guys room to have a big slumber party. It was like 11:30 at night and Nash still wasn't back yet. As if in que, Nash walked in. "What do we have here?" Nash asked taking a seat next to me. "Just a big slumber party." I said not making eye contact with him. "Oh okay cool. You okay Kylie?" Nash asked. "Oh yeah I'm totally fine." I said. Even though I wasn't.

A/N

Sooo, Nash meant another girl. I'm only doing like 2 more chapters and then the story is over. But don't worry because I'm gonna do a sequel! :) I'll update another chapter in a little bit.

~Saniyya