Chapter 22

*8 days later*

Becca P.O.V.

Well, we leave in 2 days. I'm actually really upset because Taylor lives in Indiana and I live in New York. I'm trying not to think about it and just spend time with everyone. Kylie has been pretty down lately too. Nash has kinda pushed her away ever since Hannah entered his life. Nash and Hannah are now dating. I mean, we're all really happy for him, but Kylie lost one of her guy best friends. The other guys have been trying to spend time with her and make her feel better, and it's been working. We all promised to spend our last day together tomorrow. And guess who's coming?

Hannah.

Yayyyy. I mean she's nice and stuff but every time Kylie tries to spend time with her or Nash or even both of them together, Hannah turns into a real bitch. Nash doesn't see that because he claims he's in love with her. Kylie tries to stay happy for Nash's sake, but you can tell she's about to break.

Today I was gonna spend the day with my lovely boyfriend and Kylie. I straightened my hair and put in a black crop top with high waisted blue jean shorts with black vans. "You ready Ky?" I asked. "Yup." Kylie answered. She hasn't talked a lot these past few days.

As we were driving to the movies, Kylie said "thanks guys for being there for me and stuff. I know I haven't been the funnest person to hang out with these past few days." "No it's cool Kylie. I totally understand. Just remember we'll always be here for you." Taylor said. I love him so much. He's protective over Kylie just like the rest of the guys. I mean she's just a little baby. Haha I still call her a baby because she's 15.

We decided to see Ride Along because we wanted to make Kylie laugh. She laughed through the entire movie. It was good to see her happy again. Taylor and I exchanged a few kisses throughout the movie which made Kylie fake puke. That was pretty funny too.

After the movie we walked around Hollywood. It was so much fun, we even took pictures in front of the Hollywood sign and with the stars on the Hollywood walk of fame. (I don't know if it's actually called that lol) after that we got dinner at Red Robin and had a good time. We had to hit the road to head back to San Francisco.

When we got back we were gonna watch a movie with all the guys. There were no other seats left for Kylie except one next to Nash. Kylie reluctantly took it and started watching the movie. Next thing you know there's a knock on the door. I decided to answer it since no one else would because they're all lazy. It was Hannah. "Hey Becca!" Hannah said. "Hi Hannah." I said with a fake smile. I actually don't like her but I try to be nice to her for Nash.

There were no seats or spots left on beds for Hannah to sit on. So she did the most bitchiest thing in the world. "Um Kylie can you move so I can sit next to MY boyfriend." Hannah asked. I really wanted to slap her. "Sureee." Kylie said. Kylie just pulled up a chair and sat near the TV. Hannah just sat there making out with Nash. "Um Kylie can you move? Your head is kind of blocking the way." Hannah said. Kylie wasn't even blocking the tv, I was sitting on a bed directly behind Hannah and I could perfectly see. "Sorry." Kylie said with a fake smile and left the room. Nash and Hannah just sat there and acted like nothing happened.

Kylie P.O.V.

I have literally had enough of Hannah. I honestly can't wait to leave. I mean I'm gonna miss the boys a lot because they've been so nice to me. I heard a knock on the door. "Go away." I said. I forgot the door was unlocked so that person can come in. Nash walked in. "Hey Kylie." Nash said. "Hi Nash." I said rolling my eyes at him. "Listen I don't appreciate you having an attitude with Hannah, you're hurting her feelings a lot." Nash said. I can't believe he's saying this to me. "Nash may I ask what the actual fuck? Hannah has been being a bitch to me. I've tried being her friend for your sake but she doesn't return the gesture. Even you have been avoiding since she got here. I mean I understand she's your girlfriend but still it would be nice if my best friend talked to me." I said. "I can't believe you. What you're saying is so not true-" Nash started but I cut him off. "Leave. Leave right now because you're too blind to see what Hannah is trying to do. She's trying to break up our friendship. Just leave me alone." I said, and with that my best friend or ex best friend walked out of my hotel room slamming the door.

A/N

Nash is being a total douche. Am I right? 2 more chapters and then the sequel! I can't wait to write the sequel. :)

~Saniyya