Chapter 20

Kylie P.O.V.

These past 2 weeks have been amazing. Everything is going great. Nash is like my best friend right now. It's not awkward anymore between us. Yeah, I still love him, but we're better off as friends. Today was our last day here in Disney, we leave tomorrow. We all decided we would go to Disney one last time, then spend time together at the beach. We actually had a beach in our backyard, we never really used it though.

Becca P.O.V.

Taylor and I are doing pretty good. This trip has been amazing with him. I decided to straighten my hair and leave it down. I didn't put any makeup on since we were going swimming later. I wore my Jack & Jack t shirt with black shorts and black vans.

I walked downstairs and saw Paige and Jack making out on the counter in the kitchen. "Ehem." I coughed and they stopped. "You do realize we eat and put food there?" I asked. They started laughing and Paige got down. "Yasssss Becca thanks for the support." Jack said while giving me a fist bump. Paige just stood there with a straight face and we all started laughing, causing her to laugh.

We all went to Disney again and went to the places we haven't been in Disney. We were all having a really good time. We spent a good 5 hours in Disney. We decided to go back and spend the rest of our night at the beach.

I threw on my strapless bandeau aqua blue bikini and went outside. The sun was still outside, so I decided to tan a little bit. That was ruined by Taylor picking me up and walking to the water. I kept screaming and kicking but he wouldn't put me down. I felt myself being thrown into the ocean water. I was really mad at Taylor. "Aww you're not mad are you babe?" Taylor asked. I shook my head no and dunked him under the water. He then started chasing me, so I ran into the house. I ran to our bedroom, and locked the door. Somehow Taylor got in and jumped on the bed with me and started tickling me. "Ta-Taylor! St-stop!" I said in between laughs. He finally stopped and next thing you know we were kissing. We kissed for like 10 minutes until we were interrupted. "Hey becca do you have-" Kylie started then stopped. I got off of Taylor and sat next to him. "Well sorry to interrupt your little sex fest." Kylie said with a smirk. "We weren't gonna have-" Taylor said but Kylie cut him off. "Yeah don't even try to explain what you two were doing because I actually wanna keep my dinner down tonight." Kylie said walking out. Taylor and I bursted into laughter.

Kylie P.O.V.

Every where I turn my friends are swallowing their boyfriends' tongues like wtf? It's cool I guess that's how it is when you have a boyfriend. It's now like 1:30 in the morning. I decided to take a shower and go to bed since our flight was at 10:30 so I needed to wake up at 7:30. As I got in bed, Nash crawled in beside me and cuddled with me. "This is nice." I said. "What is?" Nash asked. "This. Us being best friends. I'm really gonna miss you when I go back to New York. Which is in 10 days." I said. Nash sighed and said "Let's not think about that right now and enjoy right now." He then kissed my forehead and we fell asleep.

A/N

Sorry this chapter was kinda boring. It was more like a filler chapter. I might update again tonight. :)

~Saniyya