Chapter 9

Jack P.O.V.

Okay what the hell just happened? Paige may be little, but damn she just opened a can of whoop ass on Piper. I just love Paige so much, she's my number 1 priority right now. I know exactly what to do. It's what I do best.

Paige P.O.V.

Yup, I just realized I love jack. I just wish I would've realized this sooner, or none of this would've happened. As I was thinking I got a text, I'm hoping it's jack.

From Jack the bae 😍😘: babe can we talk? If so, meet me on the rooftop of the hotel.

To jack: okay...

I got ready, so I threw on some jean shorts, a Cali tank top, and black vans, and jacks Nebraska sweatshirt. I always wear it because it reminds me of him. I made my way to the rooftop, and there was jack with his guitar. He started singing All of Me by John Legend. At the end I was in tears. Jack came over to me and said "Paige, I'm so sorry. I love you so much and you're my girl. You may not love me-" I cut jack off. "I love you too. I love you, I love you, I love YOU!" I said. The biggest smile grew across jack's face, and he picked me up and spun me around and kissed me. This kind of turned into a make out session but I didn't care, I missed his lips. We walked back to his hotel room and cuddled and fell asleep in his bed with his arms wrapped around me. I felt so safe in his arms.

A/N

How'd you like it? Sorry it was short I just had to write that chapter before my basketball game. I'll update another chapter later on, so keep reading! Aren't you happy jack and Paige are back together?! I know I am :)

~Saniyya