Chapter 12

Becca P.O.V.

I got myself up and went to the bathroom. I looked horrid. My makeup was all over the place, and my hair looked like a birds nest. I decided to take a shower. Once I got out I brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair. I decided on no makeup since I was going to see Taylor, and the waterworks would probably start. I blow dried my hair and pulled it back into a ponytail. I threw on a Magcon sweatshirt with jean shorts and black vans.

I walked over to the boys room, which was just next door. I thought to myself for a minute, then decided to knock. Within seconds, Nash answered. "Hey Becca. How are you?" Nash asked with a sincere smile. "Better than last night. Thanks again for staying. You're a good friend. And you've been one of the best things in Kylie's life." I said. "Glad I was a help. I'm guessing you're for Taylor?" Nash asked. "Yeah..." I said back. Nash let me in and I saw all of the other boys. They all gave me a big group hug to make me feel better. I love my boys. I saw Taylor sitting on his bed. I walked over and sat down on the edge.

"Can we talk on the balcony?" I asked. "Um yeah sure." Taylor said.

We walked to the balcony. We stood there in silence for a few minutes, until Taylor said something. "I miss you. I know it's only been one day, but I miss you so much." Taylor said. "I miss you too Taylor." I said, and it was true. I do miss him. "Becca I love you so much. I'd do anything to get you back. I'd jump off a bridge if that's what it takes to get you back. That girl meant nothing last night. Absolutely nothing. I love you and only you." Taylor said. "I love you too Taylor. As much as I want to get back together with you, you need to earn your trust back." I said. "I'll do whatever it takes." Taylor said back. And then I walked back inside. I said bye to the guys and went back to my room.

"So tell us everything!" Paige yelled. And I did tell them everything. "Tell him to jump off a bridge!" Jen said jokingly which was made us all laugh. I needed that laugh. I'm glad I got my girls here with me.

Paige P.O.V.

Everyone went out to the boardwalk tonight, even Becca. We literally had to drag her to the limo everyone was taking. Jack and I decided to stay behind. We talked and watched movies. When I say watch movies,I mean cuddling, which lead to making out. What? We couldn't keep our hands off of each other. He picked me up from the couch and carried me to his bed. I had my legs wrapped around his waist, and he never broke the kiss. I took off his shirt and stared at his abs. "Like what ya see babe?" Jack asked with a wink. This made me want him even more. And you can probably guess what happened after that.

Quick A/N

No the chapter isn't over... Just letting you guys know its awkward writing out the sexual parts especially since I'm talking about my friends and I. Haha sorry.

*still Paige P.O.V.*

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Yeah... I just had sex with my boyfriend. I've always wanted to wait until marriage, but I definitely broke that promise a few minutes ago. I was now cuddling with Jack in his bed. "I love you." Jack said said while giving me a kiss on my forehead. "I love you too." I said back. I took a quick shower and wore jacks t shirt and some of his boxers. Probably the most comfortable clothes I've ever worn other than basketball clothes. We cuddled some more and watched lots of movies and ordered room service. A few hours later everyone came back to the boys room. "Well well well. What have you 2 lovebirds been up to?" Cameron asked with a smirk on his face. We both answered with nothing, because it wasn't there business to know, even though they probably guessed it since I was in his t shirt and boxers and he was shirtless and had basketball shorts on.

"Um Paige can I talk to you?" Kylie asked. "Yeah sure. I'll be right back babe." I said to Jack and gave him a quick kiss. We walked to our room with Becca and Jen following behind.

"May I ask what the actual fuck?! Paige you had sex with Jack while we were gone?!" Kylie yelled. "Yeah so. We love each other and I'll be 18 next month, so I'll be a legal adult." I said to Kylie. "The real question is... How was he?" Jen asked wiggling her eyebrows up and down. Of course I told them everything, and yes he was definitely good.

"I'm gonna puke." Kylie said. "Come on Kylie. I'm sorry I didn't wait. You'll understand when you get older. You're still just a baby." I said jokingly about the last part. "What the hell? I am NOT a baby. I'm 15 years old and that may be young but I don't care. I'm not a baby. I love Nash and he loves me. He may not have grown a pair yet and told me yet but he does. I could go have sex with him right now if I wanted to but I choose not to." Kylie said. She was always so defensive every time we called her a baby, especially because she's the youngest in our group. "I'm sorry Kylie. You're right." I said trying to make her feel better. I gave her a hug and she hugged back.

Kylie P.O.V.

I hated being called a baby by them just because I was the youngest. I'm still the maturest in our group. My thoughts were interrupted by a phone call. It was Nash. I was surprised but thought it was sweet how he called instead of texted me,

Me: hello?

Nash: hey babe. Can you meet me in the hallway?

Me: sure

Our conversation ended. I thought why he wanted to meet me. I decided to put on some vans just in case we were going somewhere. "I'll be back I'm going with Nash." I told the other girls. I saw him waiting in the hallway. "Hello beautiful." Nash said with a smile. "Hi Nash." I said back. He interlocked our fingers and we got into the elevator. "So where are we going?" I asked. "I was thinking wherever. We could just walk wherever want." Nash said.

We walked and talked the entire time, and we never let go of each other's hand. He stopped us. We stared deep into each other's eyes. We both leaned in and kissed for what seemed like forever, but I didn't want it to end. We pulled away at the same time. He said the 3 words I've been waiting for him to say "i love you." I melted inside. "I love you too, Nash." The girls couldn't call me a baby anymore. I was in love with my boyfriend and he was in love with me, life couldn't get any better.

A/N

This chapter had a lot going, eh? Keep reading! I'll update 1 or 2 more chapters today. Thanks!

~Saniyya