Chapter 10

Jen P.O.V.

Today I wanted to spend the day with my girls. We've been so caught up with our boyfriends that we haven't really spent any time together. It was now 10 am and the girls were still asleep, so I decided to wake them up. I jumped on their beds and yelled "WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY! COME ON WE'RE HAVING A GIRLS DAY!" That definitely woke them up because they knew having a girls day meant shopping, which is something we loved with a passion. I got dressed in a tribal print tank top with light washed skinny jeans and black vans. I decided to leave my hair down. " you girls ready?" I asked. "Yassss" they replied. We walked over to the boys room to tell them we were leaving, and we walked in all of them smack camming each other. "Uh, BOYS!" Becca yelled. They all stopped dead in their tracks. "We just came bye to tell you that we were going to the mall, just in case you guys were looking for us." Kylie said. "Okay have fun. Be safe." Shawn said. He then walked over and gave me a hug and a kiss. I didn't realize we were kinda making out in front of everyone until all the boys started howling and shouting "GET IT MENDES!" The other girls said bye to their boyfriends and we headed to the mall.

Cam had texted me. I didn't know why so I was kinda suspicious.

From Cam Bam: hey tell the girls we're all going to a party tonight, so buy something tight ;)

To cam: thanks and you're a perv

From cam: I'm a growing man, i can't help myself

All of us girls decided to get our outfits for the party from forever 21. We even got extra clothes because we like to spend money. There was a Starbucks in the mall so of course we had to go there.

We got back to the hotel and started getting ready. We all took turns taking showers and and doing our hair and makeup.

My outfit/hair & makeup:

Black dress with lace on the top that stops in the middle of my thigh

Black heels

Curled my hair and put on foundation, mascara and eyeliner

Kylie's outfit/hair & makeup:

White flowy lace tank top

Blue jean shorts

Black tights

Combat boots

Straightened hair with mascara eyeliner and a black smokey eye

Becca's outfit/hair & makeup:

Maroon pullover sweater

Black skater skirt

Black knee socks

Black heels

Curled hair with foundation mascara and eyeliner

Paige's outfit/hair & makeup:

Strapless blue dress that stops in the middle of thigh

White cardigan

Black heels

Curled hair with foundation mascara and eyeliner

We all looked pretty damn good. We took a limo with the boys and let me tell you, our boyfriends' eyes were glued to us. We got to the party and this house was huge, it was basically a mansion. When we walked inside I could smell the alcohol anywhere and everywhere. "Don't drink anything, unless it's water or something that's non-alcoholic that you pour into your cup. And stay with Nash." I said to Kylie. "Fineeee." She said with an eye roll. She's only 15, so I gotta watch her back, plus I promised her parents nothing bad would happen to her. I stayed with Shawn the entire time and we just talked and danced all night. I tried not to drink anything, but i got thirsty so I made myself a drink. It was one drink and when I tasted it I could tell someone spiked it with alcohol. I drank it anyway because YOLO.

Becca P.O.V.

I lost Taylor already so I stayed with Nash and Kylie. They were literally the cutest thing ever. "Hey guys I'll be back I'm gonna find a bathroom. Oh and don't drink anything." I said. They replied with an okay. I made my way upstairs and looked through all the bedrooms thinking it was the bathroom, but nope, just a whole bunch of people making out. I got to this one door thinking it was definitely the bathroom. I walked in on this boy and girl making out. The boy caught my eye because he was wearing a bandana. The only boy that would wear a bandana was Taylor. My heart just shattered into a million pieces. I ran as fast as I could. "I'm gonna go back to the hotel." I said to Nash and Kylie with tears in my eyes. "Becca what happened?" Kylie asked. "No I just walked in on Taylor making out with some random bitch. I'm leaving." I ran to the limo outside. Why the hell did the limo wait outside? Whatever. I got inside and Nash and Kylie followed. "Bring us to the hotel then come back for the others." Nash said to the driver.

I went to our hotel room and changed into pajamas. I laid down in the bed and cried a river. Nash and Kylie stayed and comforted me. "Do you wanna talk about?" Nash asked. "No. I don't wanna see Taylor ever again. I actually loved him you know? But that has changed." I said. It was true. I did love him.

A/N

Ooh poor becca! :( do you think she'll forgive Taylor? Keep reading :) I'll try to update again tonight!

~Saniyya