Chapter 16

Nash P.O.V.

"Kylie, we need to talk." I said. I was wondering why she had been ignoring me all day. And I was still thinking about the little encounter that happened at Starbucks with Piper, Jen and Paige. Jen kicked me in the balls so hard I almost cried. Paige beating up Piper was actually kinda funny. I never knew Paige could fight like that.

"Talk about what?" Kylie asked with an attitude. "This. What's with the attitude? And you've been ignoring me all night." I said. Kylie rolled her eyes. I've never seen like this before, so pissed off.

"Well... As I was getting breakfast at Starbucks this morning for my friends and I, I turned around and saw you Piper swatting spit with you. AND YOU DIDNT DO SHIT ABOUT IT! Nash I thought you loved me!" Kylie yelled with tears brimming her eyes. "Baby I do. I do love you! You're the only girl I love. I tried to push her off but she just stayed there." I said trying to explain what actually happened. I cupped her face in my hands, but she swatted my hands away. "Well you didn't try hard enough. I love you too Nash. I'm sorry, but we're over." Kylie said. I was in shock as the love of my life just walked out of my life.

Paige P.O.V.

I woke up cuddled up in jacks arms. It was now 10:30 am. Wow, I thought to myself. This is the earliest I've woken up on this entire trip haha. I didn't mean to be creepy, but I just stared at Jack as he slept. His face is perfect, literally, perfect. You can't help but stare. I watched him as his eyes started to flutter open.

"Good morning babe." Jack said. Every morning he greeted me with a good morning and some different type of name like beautiful, babe, bae and anything else that was mushy and romantic. "Good morning sleepy head." I said back. He laughed. Ugh his laugh is just perfect. "How bout you go get ready and we can go down to the carnival." Jack said. I answered with an okay and walked out.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I brushed through my hair and put in a messy bun. I wore black vans, jean shorts, and another Nebraska sweatshirt Jack gave me. I love wearing his clothes because they smell just like him. Plus they're really big and comfortable on me.

Jack picked me up and we decided to walk to the boardwalk where the carnival was being held. We ate junk food like ice cream and cotton candy. We rode on different rides. Surprisingly the carnival had roller coasters. We even rode on the Ferris wheel, and when it stopped on the top, Jack kissed me. It made me fall in love with him all over again.

I played lots of arcade games with Jack. We played the three point shooting contest. I thought I would win because I was really good at basketball. Jack won, winning by one more shot than me. He got me this huge teddy bear on it that had I love you in red heart stitched on the teddy bears stomach. "I could've won this myself." I said with a pouty face. "I know but I wanted to win it for you so I tried extra extra hard." Jack said while giving me a kiss. He always knew how to make me smile.

Jack decided to play this one game where you could win a trip to Florida for 2 weeks. Obviously he wasn't going to try very hard because we were in California. But he ended up winning and him and I were shocked. The trip is paid for and it treats 8 people. Jack decided that we would bring us obviously, with Jen and Shawn, Taylor and Becca, and Kylie and Nash. Even though Nash and Kylie broke up, he was still trying to win her back.

"GUESS WHAT GIRLS?!" I yelled as I walked into our hotel room. "What?" They asked. I told them how Jack won the trip and how we're going to Florida. They started flipping out but then Kylie stopped her happy dance. "What's wrong Kylie?" I asked. "Nash. Is. Going." Kylie said with anger. She then calmed down and said she wasn't gonna let him ruin her trip.

We had to call our parents and they said it was okay for us to go and that they would send us more money for Florida. We would be leaving in 2 days and staying in Orlando for 2 weeks, then coming back to California to finish the end of summer. This is the best summer ever.

A/N

Okay so what do you think? My friend really wanted me to do this chapter of them going to Florida. I'm open to requests to make the story better. Thanks for reading :)

~Saniyya