Chapter 19

Paige P.O.V.

Last night was amazing. I just woke up and saw that jack wasn't laying next to me. I decided to get up and brush my teeth and wash my face. I brushed through my hair. It's starting to get pretty long. I think I'll grow it out, not sure. I threw it up in a messy bun and put on Nike pro spandex with jacks Nebraska sweatshirt. I checked all the bedrooms to see if anyone was up. Of course Jen was up and I'm guessing shawn was too because they weren't in their room. Of course the others were still asleep.

I walked downstairs and found Jen and Shawn on the couch kissing. "Can you guys not? Like get a room because we actually use that couch." I said. They started laughing. I walked in the kitchen to find jack making breakfast. While he was cooking I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso. He turned around and greeted me with a kiss. "Good morning bae." He said. "Morning."

Jack, Jen, Shawn, and I all ate breakfast while the others were still sleeping. "You guys wanna go to the gym?" Jen asked. We all replied with a sure. I wore a regular basketball t shirt and running shorts with my nike free runs. Jen basically wore the same thing.

We got there and I went on the treadmill which was right behind the elliptical which Jen went on. We watched shawn and jack in the weight room. They were really getting into it. Jack looked really hot even though he was all sweaty. Jen and I decided to hit the weight room too. "You girls lift?" Shawn asked. Jen and I looked at each other and laughed. "Of course we do. We kinda have to for basketball and softball. It makes us dribble better and throw better." Jen started lifting around 30 lbs and I lifted 25 lbs. We then went on the pull up bar.

We got back home and saw that everyone else was up. "Thanks for taking us to the gym." Taylor said sarcastically. "Hey in our defense you guys were still asleep." Jack said.

We got back in our room and I told jack he could shower first since I would take so long. "Or we could both take a shower together and save water." Jack said with a wink. "Yeah let's not do that." I said back laughing. Jack took a shower and came back out with a towel wrapped around his waist. My eyes were glued to his body. I decided to snap myself out of my trance and go take a shower.

I curled my hair and put it up in a ponytail. I wore black vans with blue jean shorts and a Nebraska t shirt. Jack gave me a lot of his Nebraska stuff. I also wore diamond stud earrings to make the look more simple. I decided on no makeup.

"You look beautiful." Jack said while giving me a kiss. "Thanks. I think I'm gonna go to the mall with the girls." I said. "Nooooo don't leave me." Jack said while pouting. "Oh you'll be fine. Spend some time with the guys." I said. "Okay. Oh and buy something for tonight. I'm taking you out. Buy something casual." Jack said. I answered with an okay.

"Girls come on! Let's go to the mall!" I yelled throughout the entire house. The girls kissed their boyfriends goodbye, except nash and Kylie, and out we went.

We got to the mall and our mouths dropped open. This mall was huge. The forever 21 had two stories. We decided to get Starbucks then shop and then get lunch. While we were at Starbucks, I saw someone who I didn't really wanna see.

Piper.

"Paige if she says anything, don't beat her up again. We don't want any trouble." Becca said. I replied with a simple fine. We got our drinks and decided to sit down. Of course Piper had to come over and start up some drama.

"Well well well. Hello girls. Kylie how's nash? Did he leave your sorry ass? I've bent trying to get in touch with him. That's why I came here." Piper said with a smirk. I was about to get up and tell her off until Kylie stopped me. "Paige don't. I got this." Kylie said.

Kylie P.O.V.

This was it. As much as I love my friends, they can't fight my battles for me anymore. I stood up and got up in Piper's face.

"Listen here Piper. I don't give 2 flying fucks about what you do with Nash or any other dude. You are the most fakest person I've ever seen in my life. You're actually really pretty, so stop caking your face up with makeup. Oh and by the way, you're actually a fucking stalker for following us here. Go do something with your life and stop messing with ours." I said. That definitely shut her up because she ran away.

"Geez Ky, I didn't think you had it in you." Becca said. "Well someone had to tell her off, WITHOUT beating the shit out of her." I said looking towards Paige. We all started laughing.

We then went to forever 21 and I brought a few things. I was gonna go out with Taylor and becca tonight. We then went to lunch and ate.

*few hours later*

Turns out Nash is coming with us... Yayyy. I don't really mind, as long as he doesn't try anything.

I straightened my hair and put it up in a neat bun. I put on mascara and eyeliner which wasn't really necessary since I decided to wear my glasses. I wore a white Obey tank top with light washed blue jean shorts and black tights with combat boots. I topped the outfit off with a cream sweater that stopped at the middle of my thigh.

Taylor got us a car and we decided to explore the city. I got a text from Nash, I don't know why because he was sitting right next to me in the car.

From Nash: hey I just wanted to know of we could be friends. I know we probably won't be getting back together any time soon, but it would be cool if we could be friends you know hangout and stuff as friends... Don't forget I'll always love you

I looked up at Nash and smiled.

To Nash: love you too... And that would be great if we could be friends

This is great. Now the only thing I have to think about is building a friendship with Nash. We parked our car somewhere and decided to walk around the city. It was beautiful. I decided to take a selfie with Nash and captioned it: my best friend ☺️. The night has been great and it turns out that Nash and I can be friends. He's a really good friend.

Becca P.O.V.

I saw Kylie's selfie with Nash. "So Ky, are you okay with this? You and Nash just being friends?" I asked. "Yeah. We're better off this way instead of trying to avoid each other or him trying to win me back." Kylie said with a reassuring smile. I'm just glad she doesn't have to focus on all this drama on the trip. She's been through a lot since the breakup. I'm glad she's happy.

Paige P.O.V.

I was getting ready for my date with Jack. I decided to take out my pony tail and leave my curly hair down, just running my fingers through it a little bit. I wore a white v neck with a pink floral skirt and black heels.

"You look gorgeous tonight Paige." Jack said while driving. He took me to a nearby beach. There was a table set for 2 and rose petals surrounding the table. It was a beautiful sight. "Wow jack. You sure went all out." I said. "Anything for you." Jack said with a smile.

We talked the rest of the night about our trip and we ate. We then cuddled in the sand while sitting on a towel and watching the sun set. It was beautiful. "I love you." I said to jack. "I love you too." Jack said.

A/N

Thanks for reading. Do you think Kylie and Nash will stay friends? I might update another chapter tonight. :)

~Saniyya