Chapter Twenty-five

**********************************************************************************Zoey********************************

"I don't know what it says," Kramisha said giving her new prophecy to Stevie Rae. "It's like in German or something," she shrugged.

"I don't think it's German," Damien said reading it. "I think it’s French...kind of," he said giving it to Darius. "But I'm not sure, do you know French?" he asked Darius.

"No, but Lenobia does," he said giving it back to Damien.

"Shaunee went to get her, they should be back soon," Stevie Rae said. We were in the stables waiting for Lenobia to return. Thanatos had come from the high council and was having a meeting with all the professors. She advised us to stay in the stable and let Lenobia speak for us.

"What if something's really wrong?" Stark asked. He was frustrated, because we've been waiting for a few hours. Then Shaunee and Rephaim left to get Lenobia after Kramisha brought us her latest poem over an hour ago.

"Everyone just stay calm I'm sure Lenobia will be able to read it. Everything is going to be okay," I said secretly sending Spirit out to calm everyone.

"You're correct Zoey," Thanatos said coming into the stable with Shaunee, Rephaim, and Lenobia.

"Do either of you know French?" I asked knowing the answer. Thanatos let Lenobia get the paper from Darius.

Fin nan sa ki balans an te fèt

Mwen manyen vant mwen akable

Pa sa m 'te te chwazi fè

Men, Lè sa a, yon zanj vin yon sèl jou a

Di m 'tonbe ajenou atè, li lapriyè

Pou m 'ta yon pitit gason ki pral fèt

Menm si sikonstans sa a fou

Mwen te konnen lavi l 'merite yon chans

Men, tout moun te di m 'yo dwe entelijan

Gade nan karyè-ou, yo di

"Lauren, ti bebe itilize tèt ou"

Men, olye mwen te chwazi yo itilize kè m'

"It's not French, but Créole," she said holding on to it. "Isn't Roxanne's mom Créole?" Lenobia asked.

"Yes she's the one with the gold tattoo?" Thanatos briefly asked.

"Yeah, wasn't she at the meeting?" Stevie Rae asked.

"Briefly," Lenobia said.

"I've texted her a million times and I haven't gotten a reply," Kramisha said checking her phone.

"She was going to meet us so we could go to dairy queen after the Dark Daughters ritual, but you had the meeting and she disappeared," Shaylin smiled.

"I don't like this, what if the poem is about her and she's hurt somewhere," Stevie Rae said worrying. Rephaim held her and tried to comfort her, but it wasn't working. The look on Kramisha's face told me she thought the poem was about Roxanne too.

"She's probably with Beverly somewhere stalking Erik, or better yet getting on his nerves," Aphrodite said.

"Yeah, if she's with Erik and Beverly still, she's pretty much safe," Stark added. "I really think you shouldn't worry."

"The time for our spell is running out Zoey. If you wait to find Roxanne it could be too late," Thanatos said noting my hesitation. We had to travel to my grandma's farm which was a whiles away.

"We should do the spell," Stark said knowing it was what I wanted, but apart of me needed to know Roxanne was okay.

"Zoeybird, you do whatever you feel is right," I knew that was what grandma would say if she was here, and Goddess I wish she was.

"Kramisha you and Shaylin grab Jonny B and Ant. Tell them about your poem and that you have to find Roxanne and Erik. When you find them tell Erik to bring you guys to the tunnels and we'll all meet up there," I said knowing that will was the best course of action.

"Shall we go then?" Thanatos asked looking at each of us.

When we all turn to the stable door, it shot open and a cream colored bull charged at Stevie Rae. The horses screamed and jumped, and all I heard was Stevie Rae scream. I could smell blood in the air and I heard someone scream get behind me. It was Dragon charging through the door with his sword. He, Stark, and Darius stood before the creature, and on its horn was Rephaim. Stevie Rae's screams brought me back to life. I pulled her in close to me, "Everyone, we need to cast a circle."

"No I have to help him," She screamed. Trying to lunge out of my arms, but Lenobia and Thanatos helped me hold on to here.

"Dying isn't going to save him," Aphrodite snorted.

"Kalona, Rephaim needs you," She scramed, and we all faintly knew he heard her.

"He'll be okay," I whispered in her ear once the circle was casted.

Dragon pulled Rephaim from the bull's horn, but the bull turned and plunged both horn's into Dragon. His eye widen in shock, as he looked down. One horn was sticking out of his chest and the other out of his stomach. The bull shook him off, and Darius and Stark caught Dragon's lifeless body. I knew people were screaming and crying, but time just slowed. The bull looked at me and it looked ready to charge. "Look with your heart, not with your eyes," I heard a voice echoing all around me. It was a male voice and certainly not the Goddess's. "Zoey-look with your heart," the voice echoed again.

"How do you look with your heart?" I wondered out loud.

"See what your eyes don't want to believe," it echoed once more.

What didn't my eyes want to believe, and then I knew the circle was preventing me from seeing with my heart. I casted it to protect me, and maybe it was protecting me from the truth. I rebuked the circle and order Spirit and Air to protect everyone. When I looked with my heart I saw Aurox, then flickers of Heath. "Heath," I cried and the bull charged my way and zipped right past me and out the door. When he was a little bit away he transformed, into Aurox.

"Zo, are you okay?" Stark asked. I was crying onto his shoulder and he was rocking me. Somehow I was sitting on my knees in the middle of the stable.

"Rephaim," Stevie Rae screamed causing me to look over at her. She was cradling him in her arms. He was choking up blood trying to talk to her. "It's okay don't say anything," she whispered gently.

"Is Dragon okay?" Damien asked Thanatos, but we all knew he was gone. And the fact that he died trying to save Rephaim was puzzling.

"He's with Anastasia now," she said going over and closing his eyes. I held on tighter to Stark when my eyes skimmed down to the two huge holes in his body.

"My son," Kalona yelled going over and kneeling before Rhephim.

"Father," Rephaim said spitting out blood and shaking, before going limp in Stevie Rae's arms.

"No, he can't be gone," Stevie Rae yelled. "He can't be gone," she said laying her head on his chest and crying over his blood covered wound.

Please review, I changed somethings in destined, don't be mad. Tell me how you feel about the changes. Do you think Rephaim is going to die? Who's voice is Zoey hearing?