neuf - blair academy

It has been a week since Troye has arrived to New Jersey and he was still homesick.

After the incident at the swimming pool, no one even dared to come close to him or sit next to him because Jacob was always by his side and though they did not talk much, it seemed like the silence was all they required for their communication.

Jacob would wake up Troye everyday, make sure he ate breakfast and yes, Troye had to admit that he had a little difficulty adjusting to the 'American' kind of breakfast and he did lose his appetite quite a lot but Jacob was the one who always made sure that Troye ate properly.

Jacob even ordered chouquettes for Troye since Troye once said to Jacob that he missed the chouquettes back at home.

And yeah, finally after a whole week, their school was finally starting and Troye was a sophomore at their school.

At the moment, Troye was trying to wear his school shirt along with the trousers and the blazer.

And that is when Jacob knocked on the door,

"Troye, ready? We are gonna be late," Jacob shouted from behind the door.

Troye quickly slipped the tie around his neck messily, not knowing how to tie the piece of fabric as he did not know how to tie them. Back at Paris, his mother always used to tie them for him. He was such a pampered child.

"No late, me coming," Troye said as he just took the blazer in his hand along with his bag which had his pills inside them because just in case.

Jacob laughed at his cute answer as Troye slowly opened the door of his bedroom, in his messy attire and messy, unruly soft curls that ran all across his forehead.

"Did you even brush your hair?" Jacob gave a soft smile to the shorter boy.

"Hair is okay," Troye pouted as he tucked a piece of curl behind and just smiled awkwardly.

Jacob just shook his head as he said,

"Come here, you goof."

He tugged Troye's wrist gently and sat him on his bed as he sat next to him. He took the hair brush from the dressing table next to the bed and caught Troye's chin gently as he pushed his face up, his eyes meeting the blue ones and for a few seconds, he just wanted to get lost into the blue eyes. They were just so beautiful.

"Jacob, we late," Troye pouted as he looked at Jacob.

"Yeah, yeah," Jacob nodded as he slowly ran the hair brush through the soft curls, Troye winching slightly as a knot in between his curls got stuck in the teeth of the hair brush.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Jacob immediately asked as he stopped brushing the curls.

"Hair hurting," Troye said as he pointed to the tangled mess of curls which had knotted up with the hair brush in his hair.

Jacob just lifted his chin up with his index and middle finger, their breaths mingling together as he said,

"Okay, its gonna hurt a bit but I am gonna go slow okay and tell me if its hurt you, alright? Do you understand?" Jacob asked.

Troye just blinked with clear confusion.

"Okay fine just tell me when it hurts, would you at least do that?" Jacob asked.

"Maybe?" Troye asked.

"Good, then," Jacob smiled as he slowly began to run the hair brush through the brown curls, being as gentle as he could be. Troye would wince now and then but Jacob would just give his arm an assuring pat and tell him that its almost done with.

And when he finally was able to get the hair brush smoothly out of the curls, he said,

"There, it is. Its done," Jacob said as he just tucked the hair properly behind Troye's ears and smiled ar him.

"Thank you, Jacob," Troye said.

"Its okay," Jacob said.

"Now lets go, alright?" Jacob asked as he caught the shorter boy's hand and was going to take him to the car which was honking since the past ten minutes when he spotted that Troye had not even tied his tie.

"Why haven't you tied your tie?" Jacob asked as he pointed to the red coloured tie which was merely just slipped around Troye's neck.

Troye sheepishly looked down, his eyelashes fluttering as he played with his fingers and bit his lip nervously as he said, "I not know how to tie."

"Fine then, I will tie it," Jacob said as he steadied Troye's shoulders which were slouching before he straightened his collar and then got the tie around his neck, slowly tying it up as Troye looked up at it with lost and confused eyes.

"And there, its very easy," Jacob said as he brushed off Troye's shoulders and Troye just shrugged as he mumbled,

"I do not understand."

"Its okay, I will teach you somebody. Now lets get to the car before Tyler kills us all and of course, you don't wanna be late on the first day of your school, right?"

"No," Troye said as he shook his head.

"Good, then lets go," Jacob said as he took Troye's small hands in his again and he really did miss the fond smile which Troye gave him as he escorted him out to the frontyard.

But once they reached near the front gate and Troye saw Tyler sitting in the driving seat of a car and rapidly honking, he felt Jacob get his out of Troye's in a rapid jerk and that just made him look at Jacob with a little bit of disappointment and confusion.

"Why are you staring at me like that, Stop doing that, okay? Its just so creepy and I do not want others to know that I am so damn nice to you," Jacob whispered to Troye as they neared the car.

Troye just shook his head and wrapped his arms around himself as he mumbled, "I do not understand."

And after that, he just took quick and steady steps to walk ahead of Jacob and sit beside Tyler on the passenger seat while his forehead rested on the closed glass window of the car.

Jacob just looked at Troye walk away before he himself reached the car and Tyler began to give him a lecture about stuff like time management and punctuality and various other things.

Jacob sat in the back seat along with Josh and Adam. He did not even listen to what Tyler was telling him about.

He did not seem to care about that a tiny bit.

He did not seem to care about anything a tiny bit.

Well, maybe except Troye.

Because when he saw a frown tugged on the French blue eyed boy's face as the others were joking about balls, he felt a sudden pull in his heart.

He did not know why though. Because he was Jacob Bixenman and he is the one who should not even are. Not even about Troye.

Not about anyone.

-

Hello, i updated this because there is this super creepy guy at my house who is like thirteen years older than me and i remember that when i was three, i used to play with him

And he like kinda took advantage and i was so young, i used to do whatever he used to tell me and now i just, i didnt wanna cry while seeing him so i just locked myself up in my bedroom and wow, this is just such a tough topic to talk about, it just im just scared and i know i shouldnt be but idk

I hope everyone of u is okay and happy and lovely

Also, i got a new book called 'pretty boy' (tracob ofc) which is i swear, not kinda cliche and would be interesting, so check it out if you want lovelies x

Ily all stay safe x