quarante trois - constellations in eyes

A knock on the door made Troye aware of Jacob's presence just a few feet away, standing just outside the door.

"Entrez," Troye spoke up, sitting cross legged on the bed.

The door creepily creaked open and in stepped Jacob. Troye smiled while biting his lower lip as his eyes feasted upon his shirtless boyfriend, saliva threatening to spill out of his mouth and wet lips.

"Oh my god, you look drop dead gorgeous," Jacob took in a long breath, his eyes not leaving the pretty boy sat in front of him. Troye looked so delicate and Jacob was completely ready to devour his innocence into complete wilderness.

"So do you, fuck," Troye gasped out as he licked his lips.

Jacob smirked, his signature sly smile slipping past as his lips as he watched Troye almost drool. He knelt down on the bed, moving over his knees to Troye and swooping down to lick the small trail of wetness of the drool just from the corner of Troye's lips.

"Oof," Troye said as he breathed heavily. His eyes closed shut. Jacob simply placed a kiss on the corner of his mouth and then gripped onto his baby soft skin, cupping them in between his hands.

"You were drooling over me, princessa," Jacob whispered in his low voice - the voice Troye absolutely adored, the voice that could make Troye have an orgasm of death. The voice which was so powerful that he could actually feel his côck envelope in the voice and get hard completely against his chest. The voice that made Troye feel different at different times.

"You're drool worthy, monsieur," Troye blushed softly as Jacob kissed his neck, and trailed down pepper kisses along his jaw.

"I like the little French touches you're giving today, belle chaton," Jacob said as he let his lips brush against Troye's, breathing into his mouth some warm air.

"You know that you didn't pronounce it Right, right?" Troye asked as he felt Jacob's fingers dipping around the side of his legs , pressing his soft skin inside and traveling through the trail of the stockings to his upper bare thighs.

Jacob's other hand was concentrated on pulling Troye closer to him.

"I have handcuffs so I guess that would be forgiven for now, huh?" Jacob said as he cockily eyed Troye, seeing how Troye's expression immediately changed, his lips looking swollen and red as his eyes searched for Jacob's.

"You're forgiven," Troye said as he looked directly at Jacob's lips. He wanted those lips on all over his skin.

"So where are the handcuffs? You need to cuff me," Troye said as he moved a bit back, pushing Jacob's chest lightly away from him.

The taller of the two smiled and then chuckled with a particular undertone as he replied to Troye's question.

"They are in your room. Dan and Phil hide their stuff here."

"No way? I never have found them?" Troye said with his eyebrow raised. He didn't know whether Jacob was actually being genuine or just joking.

"Seriously, wait, search for the third drawer there and you will definitely find some blindfolds and leather whips as well as handcuffs.

Troye shook his head, immediately opening the  third drawer of the bedside cabinet. He rarely uses that cabinet and just keeps his medicine in the first drawer. Other than that, most of the time, he is just lurking around in Jacob's room so he hadn't really used the room.

"Fuck," Troye's eyes widened as he saw the silver shine of the handcuffs hit his eyes. He just wanted to feel the metal against his baby soft skin, rutting against it and probably creating bruises / redness of his skin.