quinze - annoying

Jacob was done with it. He was trying to skate around with Jo as she told him about some cute girl she had met in her Art class and how she had such a beautiful voice and hazel eyes.

But was Jacob listening to it?

Of course not.

His eyes were fixed on Mitch, who was now attempting to tickle Troye as Troye giggled, flapping and flailing his arms around like a penguin, waddling around with the roller blades tied to the soles of his feet.

"Are you even listening to me?" Jo asked.

"Stop talking, I am obviously not listening to you," Jacob said while rolling his eyes at the girl.

"I am sorry, I just thought that you were acting up so I could just try and brighten your day up, huh?" Jo said with a small, awkward giggle.

"Well, it is not helping so please stop talking," Jacob said, annoyed as Jo just nodded, frowning a bit  and moved out of his way, going to skate on her own.

And Jacob was actually so so done.

"Hey Mitch," he called over.

Mitch, holding Troye in one of his hands, turned his head to Jacob and then asked him,

"What happened Jacob?"

" I think Scott was calling you and he told me that he needs you urgently so you should just go and meet him."

"Where is he?" Mitch asked immediately, taking Troye towards the railing so that the blue eyed boy could stand there with the support of the railings.

"Uhm, in the bathroom," Jacob said.

"Okay, can you just stay here with Troye because we probably should not leave him alone after that swimming pool incident. He is quite an accident prone boy but its cute," Mitch said, chuckling at Troye.

Troye giggled back, waving a cute goodbye to Mitch.

And as soon as Mitch skated out of the sight, Jacob gripped Troye's arm and asked the blue eyed boy,

"Troye what are you doing?"

"Skating?" Troye replied while shrugging and hiding the smirk on his lips. He was twirling a curl of his brown hair in his finger and looking at Jacob who was definitely jealous.

Troye had played his cards well. He knew what he had done.

"No, I mean what were you doing with Mitch?" Jacob asked again.

"Mitchy teaching me to skate. I do not know to skate so he teach me," Troye said with an innocent smile.

"But you kissed him on the cheek?" Jacob asked Troye, his eyes widening.

"Yes, because he my bro?" Troye said.

Jacob knew what Troye meant. But of course, he could not explain to Troye how much he despised it. He should not but he did and somehow that was scary for him.

Why did he even care for Troye so much?

"You don't flirt with your 'bro', Tro," Jacob said as he put the word 'bro' in double air quotes.

"That not flirting!" Troye immediately said.

"Yes it is. You were literally falling all over him. You are not supposed to do that with your 'bro' or whatever," Jacob said.

"Et vous ne câlinez pas avec votre 'bro' maintenant, n'est-ce pas? ( And neither do you cuddle with your 'bro' now, do you?) " Troye mumbled again, his head hung low and his hands crossed briefly over his chest, his body leaning against the thin steel railing of the skating rink.

"Why do you mumble in French, its annoying," Jacob said.

"You are annoying," Troye said right back to Jacob.

Jacob was silent when he heard Troye say that and he just pointed an index finger to his chest as he asked,

"I-annoying? Me? Why?"

Troye sighed. He wanted to tell Jacob about how he just got Troye's hopes up every time but then acted like a jerk and it was all to confusing for Troye. He kept playing with Troye's feelings, making him feel so happy and then just shattering it all. And it was so annoying.

Troye wanted to blurt this out.

But of course, he was anxious what Jacob's reaction would be and he also did not know how to say these feelings out loud in English.

So he just kept quiet instead.

"Why am I annoying? You still did not answer me," Jacob asked.

Troye shook his head as he said, "Go and ask your 'girlfriend'."

"Fine, I will. She is so much better than you and she does not even mumble in french like you," Jacob shouted over as he saw Troye move away as Troye just decided to ignore Jacob.

Troye, somehow, taking the support of the steel railings, managed to skate over to the other guys as he knew that Jacob was going to do the same thing again.

He knew that Jacob cared about him so much but he pretended as if he did not and call him childish or whatever, somehow that hurt him.

"Oh hi, Troye," Connor greeted the blue eyed boy as Troye timidly greeted back.

"Why are you not with Jacob?" Olly asked.

"Why would I with Jacob?" Troye asked.

"Well, because, since you arrived at the house, he has been just treating you like a fucking princess. None of us got that type of treatment," Connor snickered.

"Princess?" Troye asked.

"Yeah, as if you are some kind of royalty," Connor replied.

"He is so whipped," Olly added.

"I think we can all agree to that," Adam quietly said.

Troye was not participating in their conversation as his eyes roamed around Jacob and his 'girlfriend' who were circling around gracefully and doing some pretty good stunts together.

Troye was shooting daggers with flaming tips and poison to the pastel blue haired girl who was smiling at Jacob.

And the worse thing was, Jacob seemed to be  genuinely happy with the girl too, both of them skating around the rink like pros, skilfully, doing flips.

He now realized what Jacob must have felt when he saw Troye and Mitch together. 

And Troye really reconsidered his decision to come to skate with the boys. He should have stayed home all alone and done whatever he wanted to instead of watching his crush and his 'girlfriend' being all cute and stuff.

It should have been Tro and Jakey.

And not some ugly, weird blue haired weirdo with his beautiful man.

But Troye was going to make sure that he changed it.

-

Hi, i almost died today after falling off from a motorcycle and i got hurt a bit but im alive so

Ily all and pls follow traffic rules and stay hydrated and safe x