quatorze - skating coach

"Wake up, Tro, we gotta go skating today," Jacob said as he shoved Troye's shoulder gently and Troye just groaned sleepily, fluttering his eyelids slowly.

"Skating?" He asked confused.

"Yeah," Jacob said with a smile and just pulling the younger boy up so that he was sat upright on the bed.

"No school?" Troye asked.

"Its Saturday, you goof," Jacob smiled at the blue eyed boy who nodded his head slowly.

"So skating today?" Troye asked.

"Yeah, the other boys are gonna go with us too," Jacob informed.

"Even Joey?" Troye asked.

"Yeah, all of us. And even Jo," Jacob said.

"But she not a boy," Troye pouted.

"But she is my girlfriend and she is very good at skating, she might teach you some tricks," Jacob said and Troye just faked a small smile, nodding his head.

"Can I wear your clothes?" Troye asked Jacob.

Jacob nodded, giving a red jacket to Troye and some black skinny jeans which Troye quickly changed into and it not even bothered Jacob because he was used to it.

"Do you need to eat breakfast?" Jacob asked Troye. He had already had some sandwiches before Troye woke up.

"No, not hungry," Troye shook his head no.

"But you gotta eat at least something," Jacob said.

"No," Troye protested cutely, jutting his lower lip out as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Seriously, if you don't eat, I am gonna leave you home all alone," Jacob warned.

Troye rolled his eyes and said, "Okay, I eat but less."

"Good," Jacob smiled as he patted Troye's head and got a slice of sandwich for Troye which Troye ate slowly. He was really not hungry but he did not want to be all alone in such a big house.

"Ready to go?" He asked Troye as he finished his sandwich and Troye just nodded.

Jacob took his hand in his again and they walked out of the bedroom and downstairs but when they saw the boys in view, he left Troye's hand again as usual.

Troye was not even affected as he let out a sigh, walking ahead to Mitch.

"Hi Troye," Mitch said with a smile.

"Bonjour Mitch," Troye said with a smile.

"You know that we are going skating today, right?" Mitch asked in his smooth voice.

"Yes, Jakey told me," Troye said.

"Jakey?" Mitch asked, his eyes shifting to Jacob who was standing a few feet away and pretending to talk to Phil but his eyes were still fixed on Troye.

"I -uhm, Jacob," Troye said scratching his head and letting out a cute giggle.

"So shall we go?" Mitch asked.

"Without Jak-Jacob?" Troye asked, looking behind to look out for Jacob who was still talking to Phil or at least that is what he thought.

"He wouldn't mind, and we are gonna go in different cars anyways so," Mitch said, taking Troye's hand as Troye glanced at their hands, seeing Jacob narrow his eyes and glare at Mitch and Troye understood why he was doing that, smirking to himself as he said,

"Yeah, good. Lets go Mitchy," Troye said, before giving a smile at Jacob who was trying to find his chill.

-

And yeah, they reached there by different cars. Jo was already there, in the skating rink, her roller skates tied to her feet, roaming and twirling around the skating rink with her now - blue pastel hair tied up in a bun.

Troye rolled his eyes at her. He did not like her at all.

"Mitchy, I do not know to skate," Troye said as he and Mitch walked over to get the roller skates tied up.

"Do not worry, I can be your skating coach, you know? I mean I am not as good as Jacob or anyone else but like I could still teach you, you know?" Mitch offered.

"You so sweet, Mitch. Thank you," Troye said it purposely loud enough so that Jacob who was just a few feet away and obviously listening to Troye and Mitch's conversation.

He did not even know why he was doing that but he hated it.

And then, Troye literally just stood on his tippy toes to kiss Mitch on the cheek and smile at him.

Jacob pulled a face of disbelief. He could not even believe that Troye did that, stomping off to the skating rink angrily.

"What's up with you?" Jo asked as she saw Jacob on the skating rink, skating with much force, his fists clenched.

"Nothing," Jacob said.

Jo just skated around him, stopping him as she said,

"Jacob, seriously? You think you could hide something from me? I have known you for seventeen years of my life. We were basically born together."

"Just quit it and let me skate," Jacob said as he shoved Jo out of the way and skated along, breathing heavily, his knees bent as he stooped down, his eyes glaring at Troye and Mitch who were just a few feet away.

Troye was stumbling and he giggled as Mitch just held him up, guiding him and Troye looked at him like a confused bean, giggling softly when he fell down.

Like seriously, why even?

He skated over to them, putting on his best smile as he said,

"Hey guys, what are you up to?"

Mitch had his arm wrapped around Troye's waist to prevent the clumsy guy from falling and Troye purposely was leaning on to Mitch's side and poking his cheek while giggling, not even acknowledging Jacob.

"I was just teaching Troye how to skate since he did not know how to do it and I guess its fun," he said, smiling over at Troye as the blue eyed boy just giggled back.

"Okay then," Jacob said with a fake smile, through gritted teeth as he waved the two of them a 'goodbye' curtly and skating off while rolling his eyes.

In the distance, Connor and Olly were just standing with their roller skates on, drinking a mocktail while Connor said,

"I bet Jacob is gay."

"Well, that's brand new information," Olly said, rolling his eyes as Connor just snickered again.

-

This chapter is for ohnotronnor becaus ily shelly x

Ily all and pls stay hydrated and safe x