cinquante cinq - troye

for kissylouis <3

-

"I can't believe you're no longer going to be here next Friday," Mitch spoke quietly as he watched Troye pack some things in a suitcase.

"It is important that I go back ... to Paris."

"I know," Mitch inhaled deeply, "but still." His voice had this lingering feel of sadness laced with nostalgia as he looked at Troye with half dead eyes.

"Aren't you gonna miss us?" Olly asked, sitting right next to Mitch on the bed.

Troye smiled softly, looking at the boys in the eye before he said,

"So much... so tellement de," Troye paused for a brief second.

He had to close his eyes as he muttered,

"Chacun d'entre vous."

"I feel like you are actually a part of the crew now, you know? Being with you was just weirdly funny," Olly said.

"That's sweet of you," Troye smiled even though he felt a pang of hurt in his chest. But he had to do this. It would be better for everyone.

"Anyways, I am going to go and get some party essentials for tonight. I hope you're ready to be drunk as hell," Olly pointed finger guns at Mitch and Troye before he got out of the room.

"Tro," Mitch softly called laying down on the bed on his stomach and placing his head on his crossed elbows. He gave a cheesy smile to Troye, his lips spread wide across his face.

"Quoi?" Troye asked as he smiled back with a certain giggle.

"I know you don't like parties and stuff like that but we are just doing this to try and make more memories with you before you leave us and it's mainly because—because I will miss you and... can't you just take me to Paris with you?"

Troye kneeled down at the edge of the bed so that he could be at level with Mitch.

"I think Scott will miss you too much when I do that, n'est-ce pas?"

"But I don't care about him. I care about... you."

"And he care about you."

"What do you mean?" Mitch asked with his left eyebrow raised up.

"Poor Mitchy. You are blind," Troye chuckled as he placed a small kiss on Mitch's cheek before standing up again.

"Hey what does that mean?" Mitch asked again.

"C'est à vous de le découvrir vous-même." Troye had a distinctive smile on his face as he said the sentence.

"Now what does that mean?" Mitch asked, utterly confused.

-

Troye moved through the crowd, breathing heavily as he tried to find a place where he could just sit for a moment and let himself focus.

His body felt weak from all the alcohol in his system which was forced down due to the peer pressure. He had never properly drank anything before except for wine.

And now, he actually regretted listening to the boys. Maybe if he had Jacob around, he wouldn't have to worry about this happening.

And there he was, thinking about the one guy who was technically not right for him. The one person who managed to hurt him so much while simultaneously making him feel shit that was too complex to be even called as love. Or maybe it was just a mixture of both. He knew it wasn't right to think of Jacob or to excuse his mistakes but his head was under the influence of several pheromones.

He just wished that they were back at the old house now. It was big enough for a party and he probably would have been able to manage himself better.

"Troye are you okay?" A familiar voice asked him as he felt someone place their hands on his shoulder.

He tried to look up but there was this weird heaviness in his head and his eyes just felt very droopy. Everything seem to be blurred - even the noise. But he could still feel suffocated.

"Je pe-pense que je pourrais avoir bu plus de boissons que je pourrais gérer," he mumbled slowly.

"What?" It was Connor.

"Drinks maybe too many," he spoke as he felt a gentle tug on his hand and maybe his time concept was messed up because in a second he was inside one of the bathrooms and facing the mirror above the sink.

He gripped onto the sink to make him feel steady as he felt his weight being slightly relied on Connor.

"Here's some water," Connor passed a bottle to him as he opened the cap of it.

"Merci, Con," Troye giggled before taking the water bottle from Connor shakily and taking big gulps of water. His throat felt kind of dry and weird.

"Do you need to throw up or something like that?" Connor asked as he wiped off some of the sweat on Troye's forehead.

Troye shook his head no. He didn't feel like he needed to throw up but his body felt like a dead insect.

"More water please?" Troye asked as he shook the empty plastic bottle in front of Connor.

Connor took the bottle from him and watched Troye slowly sit down on the bathroom floor, smiling softly.

"Alright I will get you more water but I need to get someone to look after you. I feel like it's your first time being this drunk."

"Nooooo, I'll be fine," Troye smiled as he waved Connor to go off and get some water.

"Oh, okay, alright," Connor said before continuing, "just stay right here okay? Promise me you won't go anywhere."

"I promise. Je n'irai nulle part."

"Okay, I trust you and I am going to be back as soon as I can," Connor said as he patted Troye's shoulder and watched Troye give a quick nod.

He made his way to the kitchen to get some drinking water since the new house didn't give them the comfort of drinking directly from a sink.

The music was too loud and there were many people who he didn't even know. He would've preferred it if it were just the boys celebrating with each other and doing weird shit around the fireplace. Troye would've liked that too since he's not a great fan of parties.

However, he managed to get some water and return back to the bathroom where he had left Troye.

He opened the door of the bathroom and sighed.

It was empty.

He took out his phone and rubbed his forehead with his fingers as he dialled Mitch's number. But he just didn't pick up the phone and it went straight to voicemail.

"Fuck," Connor whispered under his breath.

He went outside and saw the crowd, the dark lighting and the half drunk teenagers doing weird shit.

"He could be anywhere," he whispered to himself.

He knew he shouldn't have left him all alone.

-

Done.