dix neuf - kiss me

"Troye Sivan Mellet, I dare you to kiss me."

Troye looked at Jacob. He, amused at what Jacob had just said, had understood the word 'kiss.' He looked at the drunk, smirking Jacob in the low blue light and gasped, a small breath escaping his nostrils as he realized the boy had been serious.

"Kiss? W-What?"

"I dare you to kiss me, Troye Sivan. Kiss me, on the lips. Might as well make it a french kiss since you are French, you know?" Jacob said, smiling and with his cheeks flustered as he leaned in closer to Troye. The younger boy felt his heart beating at an incredible speed.

"Kiss him, kiss" one of the teenagers began chanting from the circle, everyone joining in on the chanting a minute later while Connor, Olly, and Adam just rolled their eyes at each other and smiling cheekily.

"Please do," one of the girls said.

Troye was breathing heavily as he saw the pure, loving and dreamy eyed expression plastered on Jacob's entire face.

"Jakey... I, uh," Troye stammered, his cheeks turning red.

"Relax, Tro. And just kiss me. It's just a dare," Jacob said as he cupped Troye's small face in his large hands and leaning in towards the boy, as so did Troye.

Troye was nervous, but as soon as Jacob's soft lips met his own, his eyes closed and his eyelashes covering the lower part of his lids. A queasy feeling filled his stomach as he felt lips like a soft, velvety touch cover his plump lips, making his vision blurry and his mind set to racing.

Jacob had his hand on the back of the younger's neck as he slipped his tongue into the boy's mouth. It felt so nice, so perfect. The kiss lasted for about briefly ten seconds before Jacob pulled away from Troye.

Troye was shaking and his lips were quivering from the warm feeling spreading down from his chest and heart. He did not know what to say as he looked at the hazel eyes of the elder boy.

"Fuck, that felt good," Jacob whispered hotly, making Troye even more flushed than before.

"That was so hot," one of the girls squealed.

No one would ever understand what is the relationship between girls and obsessing over two gay men together.

"Yeah, it was," someone else said, but the two boys heard not of this. Troye was still busy concentrating on the butterflies that made his stomach flip. Jacob was busy intently staring at Troye, his fingers still on the younger boy's cheek as he felt how heavy the other's breathing was.

Troye did not even expect it as he felt Jacob leaning in again, sucking in a decent amount of air and just letting his lips collide with Troye's again.

The kiss was sloppy, but Jacob did not realize how much he loved the feeling of the soft lips of the younger boy on his until this day.

Maybe it was the fact that Troye was so good at kissing. Or maybe it was the alcohol. Whatever it was, it just made Jacob want to make out with the boy as the people surrounding them let out a heated 'ooohhhh' in a pure symphony.

Jacob swiped his tongue over Troye's bottom lip, making the young boy's shoulders shudder slightly and making him gasp once more, opening his mouth and allowing access for Jacob's tongue to slip in again.

"Get a room, you two," one of the boys said.

Jacob pulled back, looking at the small boy in his arms who was hyperventilating.

Making up his (very drunk) mind, he got up, pulling Troye up with him and lifted the boy into his arms, as Troye was barely able to stand, his knees weak and lips swollen and red.

"Come with me," Jacob said.

"Where are you going, Jacob?" Connor asked.

"I am quitting the game and taking Troye with me," Jacob said, breathlessly.

"Have a good time," Connor smirked at the two boys as Troye looked confusedly at the boy who was carrying him and taking him away from the room full of the teenagers.

Troye was carried upstairs, passed making out couples and into his bedroom. The door was slammed shut by the elder boy who, up until then, had not said a word.

"That was hot," Jacob said.

Troye looked at him and just smiled. He did not know that Jacob was out of his mind, completely drunk.

The small boy was pushed onto the bed. He fell down slowly and with heavy breaths as Jacob climbed on top of him, pulling the boy closer by his ankle. The elder boy sat himself in between the younger's legs and reached down, noses touching.

"Jakey-"

"Shh, angel," Jacob gently shushed Troye as he leaned in, allowing their lips to meet again, a bit rougher when moving against each other with warm mouths and cold hands.

Jacob was sleepy. He felt like he would pass out as he kissed Troye messily, breathing in the boy's scent and tangling his fingers in Troye's curls giving them a gentle tug. Troye's neck was arched back along with the rest of his body as his mouth dropped open with a loud gasp.

Jacob pulled back, looking at the flustered boy beneath him with a smile as he said,

"I'm sleepy, is it okay if I just take a nap for a bit?"

Troye nodded timidly, biting his lip as he did so.

"Thank you, angel," Jacob said as he messily took his shirt off with Troye's help and laid next to the small boy in his bed, sending him a small, tired small and giving him a small peck on the forehead.

Troye smiled as he felt Jacob's secure arms wrap around his thin waist and he smiled softly to himself, feeling his stomach completely flip. He could still taste Jacob's lips on his own as if they still lingered against each other.

And somehow that made him feel very happy as he heard the small snores that came from Jacob as he slept peacefully, cuddling Troye in his arms.

Troye placed his ear on Jacob's chest, hearing his heart beating and feeling content.

Oh boy, he was so in love. He was wasted on the boy.

He could not even forget the single kiss they shared in front of everyone, making him smile like a goof.

He just could not forget. He would not forget.

And he obviously did not know that Jacob would just not be able to remember all this the next morning.

For Jacob, it would be as if last night just did not happen.

But for Troye, last night was everything that was to remain in one's thoughts and something to be thought about every second of every hour. He slowly drifted off to sleep, snuggling in Jacob's chest and smiling, oh, so wide.

-

Hi there, ohnotronnor here, what's up?

Jo was tired and too lazy to edit this herself and fix it, so I revised it and you have no idea how many times she said the same thing over and over again. Smh lmao she's still my bubble and an amazing writer and I love her ^_^

Anygays, here's a message from her:

Hey guys ily, pls stay safe, and take care x