vingt et un - picture

Wait, before we begin, you guys should go reread the last chapter if you read it like right after it was posted (cuz I edited quite a bit but it was 20 minutes AFTER Jo accidentally posted it so yeah) ~ ohnotronnor

|-/

-

"Jo, do you think I am a jerk?" Jacob asked,  propped up on a bench in the park along with Jo, who was busy sketching the beautiful sunset that was spreading across the sky with the cotton,  white clouds floating around. 

"Why do you ask?" Jo asked. 

"For scientific purposes," Jacob said,  shrugging. 

"It's for Troye,  isn't it?" Jo asked. 

Jacob remained silent and just said,  "No, I just-"

"Stop lying, I've known you for practically my entire life," Jo said with a smirk on her face. 

Jacob sighed, slouching down on the bench and asked Jo,  

"Were you there at the party when I was drunk?" 

"No,  you told me to leave because you thought I did something to Troye and I just left..." Jo answered quietly.

"You shouldn't have.  You know I stay stupid things when I am drunk," Jacob said,  sighing again. 

"Well, first of all, Jacob, you say stupider things when you are not drunk. Secondly, drunk words are sober thoughts. Lastly, I didn't want to be shouted at again by you like you had done at the previous party," Jo said with a small chuckle.

"Well, I did something wrong," Jacob said, scratching the back of his head.

"I know," Jo replied.

"You know?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah, I know. You kissed Troye, right?" Jo said calmly while just continuing her sketch. She did not seem much bothered by it.

"You know? And you are not even bothered by it?" Jacob whined while looking at Jo.

"Nope," Jo said.

"Why? And, like, how do you even know that?" Jacob asked.

"I warned you earlier about that. And, like, everyone at school knows what happened at the party. Apparently, everyone also has a picture of you both," Jo said smirking again and with a twinkle in her eye.

"A-A picture?" Jacob asked, all the blood rushing into his cheeks as he looked at Jo. He did not expect that to happen. He didn't even remember kissing Troye. Hell, he didn't even know that that had happened until a few seconds ago. 

"Yeah. I have it too, it's cute and, like, people at school are already shipping the both of you," Jo said as she got her phone, unlocking it, and swiping over a few pictures to get to the one of Troye and Jacob kissing as Troye was sat on Jacob's lap.

"Shit," Jacob said.

"Shit spreads around quite fast in high school," Jo said with a shrug.

"But... but, like, people can NOT know about this. They just can't... I'm STRAIGHT. This needs to stop being spread around or else I'm gonna be in so much trouble," Jacob said as fast as he could, moving his hands.

Now, he clearly understood why people were actually smirking at him and asking about where Troye was that day at school.

"Jacob, it's okay to be gay. Why don't you just admit it? I for clearly know that you are SO gay... Embrace the gay," she said, smirking and winking at him.

"No, I'm not!" he said, raising his voice a little.

"Yes, you are. Stop lying to yourself," Jo said calmly as she let her pencil glide gracefully across the handmade paper, making rough sketchy noises which blended in with the awkward silence before Jacob just spoke up once more,

"No, I'm not."

"You make it seem like being gay is something bad, you know, Jacob?" Jo said with a sad sigh.

"It is," Jacob said, crossing his hands over his chest.

Jo looked at him with an offensive look as she just asked,

"Excuse me?"

"What?" Jacob asked or more like mumbled.

"I am leaving. And to answer the question which you asked me first- yeah, you are a jerk. A massive jerk who is ignorant and hurts everybody and someone who is afraid of being and accepting who he truly is. Call me when you would have gained some common sense in that obnoxious brain of yours," Jo said, shoving the sketchbook and her pencils in her rucksack as she stormed out of the park.

Then, Jacob just sat there, his shoulders slumped as he let out a loud sigh.

What was he supposed to do? 

He did the only thing he could do.

He went back to their house. The boys were having a 'boys night' as you would call it, which is basically boys spanking each other's butts and giving each other 'brojobs'.

But Jacob never participated in them. He thought it was disgusting and somehow he preferred to be in his own space and smoke some cigarettes while observing the articulate things that surrounded him.

He saw that the boys were surrounding the swimming pool again, a sudden fear taking over what had happened the last time when the boys had almost killed Troye in the swimming pool.

He immediately walked on the small stony trail of tiles leading to their swimming pool and saw that some of the boys were rapping along with Tyler and Josh around the bonfire, having a good time.

But Troye, he was nowhere to be seen.

Jacob assumed that he would be in his room and just placed his hands in his pockets, turning around to walk away and smoke some cigarettes.

But then he heard a certain giggle. A certain giggle that could only be made by a certain blue-eyed boy.

He turned his head to see Mitch and Troye in the swimming pool together.

Yes, Troye was squealing and Mitch was smiling at him as he held Troye by the waist, trying to teach him to swim.

And, yes, they were splashing water on each other as Mitch sat Troye down on the small ledge on the ledge of the swimming pool, his legs dipping in the blue, bleached water as Mitch said something to him, making him giggle his certain giggle again.

Jacob was at least fifteen feet away from them but he could still see how Troye was smiling and how his blue eyes were clearly lit up as his pale, thin body glistened with water droplets in the moonlight and damp hair messily covered his head and forehead.

And Jacob felt this sudden feeling of someone slamming a fist right through his stomach and ripping out all of his intestines and then proceeding to cut out all of his oxygen supply.

So he just gathered up some chill in his body as he tried to walk as calmly as possible to where Troye and Mitch were.

If Mitch was going to try and steal his boy, he was just going to steal his boy right back.

-

I am just gonna say "feed me easter daddy' and 'mpreg fic" for the rest of the week 

Ily guys and pls stay safe and hydrated, much love x

Hello again, bubs! Am I allowed to call you guys that?... Idk, I don't wanna overstep my boundaries... *makes a note to talk to Jo about that* 

Anygays, guess who?! Yep, it's me, ohnotronnor. That one annoying person that definitely shouldn't be here and that one irresponsible person who promised to edit and publish this chapter hours ago, but didn't? Yeahhhh... Sorry about that :/... 

Am I allowed to say ily? Cuz I do, but, like, this isn't my fanfic... Okay, I'm going to go, um, bye guys <3