dix huit - truth or dare

high school parties are not labelled as parties until and unless a group of completely drunk teenagers sit around in a messy circle, giggling with glasses of alcohol in their hands and just play the legendary game - Truth or Dare.

And that is what Jacob and Troye did. Jacob did not want to waste the night away by sitting in a bedroom while holding on to Troye no matter how wonderful it felt to feel the boy's heart against his, steadily breathing.

He did not want anyone just to see him like this. That was his main concern.

So he just whispered to Troye and finally convinced the blue eyed boy to get out of the room.

"You be with me all the time?" Troye asked as he looked into the hazel eyes eagerly. He was scared and he just did not want to get lost in the sweaty, drunk bodies all over again.

"Of course, I will, bub," Jacob said with a small smile as he gave a quick peck to Troye's forehead, Troye immediately blushing.

"Promise?" Troye asked.

"Promise," Jacob said as he saw Troye extending out his little finger.

"What are you? Five?" Jacob snickered as he saw Troye attempting to be angry but just giving up and saying,

"Jakey, do it."

Jacob smiled at the cuteness, linking his little finger with the blue eyed boy's as Troye just giggled, still a bit nervous but getting up when Jacob touched his shoulder gently.

"Now, just stick right next to me and I am sure no one would ever do anything to you," Jacob said.

"Should me wear something else?" Troye asked as he eyed his outfit.

Jacob smiled, cupping his face with his free hand and just said to him,

"Nope, you look what is that word again? -mignon," Jacob said as he held Troye's hand, Troye blushing immediately as he just coyly walked beside Jacob in the blue dim flashing lights that were lit around the house, with the loud music booming and the smell of alcohol reeking all around.

"Hey Jacob!" A voice called out from one of the rooms as they were passing by it. It was the common room where Troye had met all the boys at first.

"Hey Sammy," Jacob greeted, hugging the boy as he asked,

"Do you wanna play truth or dare? Because like we are playing it right now."

Jacob nodded as Troye looked confused.

"And who is this short guy here?" Sammy asked.

"Oh its, Troye, you know? The french foreign exchange student?" Jacob said as Troye just smiled softly.

"Aw, he is cute," Sammy said as he squished Troye's cheeks.

"Don't do that, Sammy. He does not like anyone squishing his cheeks," Jacob said.

"He does not seem to get bothered about it," Sammy said.

"Just don't," Jacob said pushing Sammy's hand away from Troye's face like a protective boyfriend.

"Okay fine, you could just come in and play with us if you want," Sammy offered.

"Yeah, we will." Jacob wrapped his arm around Troye's shoulder, pulling the boy closer to him as they went and sat in the small circle which consisted of some familiar faces for Troye. Mitch was there too, sitting next to Connor and Adam.