vingt trois - penis

It was never about Jacob in the first place.  He was just scared. Because of his dad. 

When he was eight years old,  he had asked his dad why a boy can not like a boy or a girl can not like a girl.  His father did not reply to him.

He simply pressed a heated metal knife against his skin, telling him how heinous it was of him to even such thoughts. 

Jacob actually did not have anything against homosexuality because, after all, we were all just human beings in the long run. 

But the thought of him liking the same gender never ceased to grow up on him.  Maybe it was the fear that he would never be able to be to be open about it to his father. He knew that if he did, his father would be sure to disown and kick him out of the house.

He was just so afraid of his dad. 

"Jakey, you worried?" Troye asked in his sweet voice with a delicate smile on his face as he skipped over to Jacob who was sitting on the bed, dead serious.

"No, chaton (kitten)," Jacob said with a small smile as he beckoned Troye to come over to him. The boy obliged and, as he neared, Jacob pulled the small boy onto his lap, snuggling him and burying his face into Troye's shoulder blade. 

"You looking worried," Troye said with a small pout. 

"No, I'm not worried, baby," Jacob said, smiling more brightly this time as he gave a small pepper-like kiss to Troye's nose. 

Troye scrunched his nose up and smiled again,  giggling brightly. 

"Joli garçon (pretty boy)," Jacob mumbled in a French accent that would've made Troye cringe if it would have been anyone but him. But because it was Jacob, he just let a huge smile spread on his face as he kissed Jacob's cheek softly. 

"You learn French now?" Troye asked,  his arms wrapped around Jacob's neck, feeling Jacob's heart beat rapidly against his. He liked that. He liked that he could cause the older boy's heart beat faster with just a touch. 

"Yeah, I have been doing some research and, like, y-yeah, I am trying to learn French," Jacob said, blushing a bit. He had to admit, no wonder how sexy French sounds, it's a really difficult language, especially because the pronunciations are so tough. 

"For me?" Troye asked,  pointing his index finger to himself with a sparkle in his eyes. 

" Qui d'autre, chérie? (Who else, honey?)" Jacob said with a calming voice. 

Troye felt like squealing but he just puckered his lips up, covering Jacob's face in sweet kisses while smiling up at him. (trynna picture his face staring up at me ~ shellz)

"You not speak it properly but it okay," Troye said. (look who's talking, rat ~ shellz)

"I know, it's difficult," Jacob said with a sigh, playing with the soft and damp mop of brown curls which were flopped on Troye's forehead since he had just come out of the shower just a few minutes earlier. 

"English is hard," Troye mumbled against Jacob's skin. 

"You know what else is hard?" (your dick!!! ~ shellz) Jacob asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.  He knew that Troye would come up with some innocent little answer or just shake his head, saying that he did not know it.  And then he could just embarrass the small boy by saying the answer in French. 

Because, yeah, embarrassed Troye is literally so cute. It made Jacob just want to pinch the little rosy cheeks that held a pale tint. 

But Troye just furrowed his eyebrows and his mouth opened a little as he spoke,