trente sept - rainy nights

It was not until a drop of heavy rain fell right in between Jacob's eyes and made his eyelashes heavy with it did he actually realise that there were grey clouds that were covering the sky above them.

Troye was silent, not asleep, just silent as he had one of his hands linked with Jacob's. Both of their naked bodies were victims of the cold night.

"Tro, it's raining, we should go inside now, it's been almost half an hour since we are laying down here, come on let's go, I don't want you to get drenched," Jacob said, being the protective boyfriend he was , giving a slight nudge on Troye's arms so that the boy could get up and get inside the house.

Troye lazily got up, without saying a single thing and Jacob just wrapped his hand around his boyfriend's waist as light raindrops fell from the sky and welcomed their bare bodies.

Jacob had secured their naked bodies together with a white towel they had brought with them so that they could dry themselves up after swimming. Well, they did end up doing a lot of things apart from swimming.

The rain poured down hard as the both of them ran together inside the house, breathlessly looking at each other and then back at the foggy vision in front of them because of the heavy rains which had come down just few seconds ago.

"Your hair is wet now again, come on, let's go and get you dried up, bub. We could admire the rain later together too," Jacob said as he gently tugged on his boyfriend's hand and Troye just closed his eyes coyly before following the taller boy upstairs, towards their own bedroom.

Once inside, the smell of petrichor filled up their nostrils and it just made Troye feel as if he was in some kind of alternate dimension. It was so different.

"It's a cool night today, I like the vibe of it," Jacob said as he quickly grabbed a dry towel while Troye just seated himself on the bed.

Jacob sat right next to Troye and at first slowly gave his boyfriend a kiss on his lips. Troye was at ease, kissing Jacob back and closing his eyes in bliss. It felt as if it was the most perfect moment of his life. Troye had never been able to feel this way. This was just another level which he could've never achieved without his other half aka Jacob Taylor Bixenman.

Jacob slowly started drying up Troye's brown curls and it just reminded Troye of the swimming pool incident again. He can't believe that it had already been five months since he knew this angel. They had their ups and downs, that's for sure but something about this beautiful boy in front of him just made him want to stop the time and stare, admire and love every bit of him, picture every part of his god sculpted body in his blue eyes permanently.

Troye slowly tilted his head and sighed, giving off a hint of a small, dreamy smile on his lips.

"What happened angel? You haven't spoken anything. You are so silent now? What's the matter?" Jacob asked with a bit of concern.

Troye felt his body warming, the butterflies in his stomach causing a huge chaos as the fluttered their humongous wings and flapped around like crazy. That's what was happening inside. But outside, Troye was composed and calm with a barely there smile tattooed on his pink lips.

"I- nothing," Troye said.

Jacob frowned as he tilted Troye's chin up, making the small boy's eyes to meet his as he asked again,

"What's wrong? Talk to me about it, please?"

"Jay, this sex... it was going hurt me, right? But when you did it, it did not. I feel happy. I feel eased. It's nothing bad, make me feel good, cool. Good and soft," Troye said as he looked up at Jacob with confusion.

"Tro, baby, you're wrong. Who even told you that sex is supposed to hurt? It's never supposed to hurt, it's to be done with care and lovingness well until and unless you are into some kink of some sort then..."

"Kink?" Troye asked immediately.

"Like Daddy kink? You know you called me daddy during uh sex and that made— " before Jacob could even complete his sentence properly, Troye's eyes twinkled as he spoke right in between, cutting Jacob off.

"Your penis hard?" Troye asked excitedly as he licked his lips like some five year old innocent child begging for candy.

Jacob chuckled at that and he nodded, "That's a weird way to put it but yeah, you're not wrong. Whatever you're thinking is right."

Troye looked confused again before he asked,

"How come? How people make their penis hard when they feel bad or hurt during sex? T-The girls on the plane... did things, didn't like by me at all. Bad. Disgusting. Make me sick. Very sick. It didn't make my penis hard. It made me cry, sad, feel like bad person, Jakey," Troye said softly as he played with his thumbs and this is when Jacob knew exactly why Troye was talking about this.

The first time that he had ever had sex, the poor boy was raped by two girls and he didn't even know about it. The only thing he knew was that it made him feel disgusting and bad.

"Troye, no that's not sex, baby," Jacob said as he cupped Troye's face.

"Then what it called as?" Troye asked again.

Jacob just sighed in return. He couldn't do this. He couldn't bring himself to say that word to Troye. His heart ached just at the thought of it and right now, he just wanted to go ahead and smack those two girls for doing something like that to his innocent baby.

"Let's not talk about it now, right? Do you wanna go out and watch the rain instead? It's a beautiful rainy night," Jacob said, trying to change the topic and he succeeded in it because Troye just shook his head as he answered,

"No, tired right now. Can I just bruddle in your arms?"

"Sure bub, Let's bruddle," Jacob said with a smile as he opened his arms wide for his baby to sink into.

And that's how they spent the rest of the rainy night, not having another care about anything that was going around in the world because Troye and Jacob just stayed there, listening to the sound of the rain falling outside and the sound of their heartbeats together.

What a perfect clear and the storm would have just begun.

-

Ah look at me update again. It's only because I want to finish this book asap yikes. Hope y'all had a good day and I love you all.

Please do comment because comments have literally been dry af and i hope you are well hydrated and well fed

Bye c: