Prologue:

Guys enjoy lang....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ang Magicae Orbis (Magikey Orbis) o Magic World ay ang lugar kung saan nababalot ng magic, charm, power atbp.

Mayroong walong kaharian ang mundong ito, una ang Aqualux (Akuwalax) Kingdom Water at Light sa ibang tawag, sunod ang Aegreo (Eygreyo) Kingdom ito naman ang Air and Earth, next Fulgener (Fulgener) Kingdom which is the Lightning and Energy, next Elfae (Elfey) Kingdom the Elf and Fairy, then Icetylai (Aystelay) Kingdom the Ice and Crystal, next is Pyrogon (Payrogon) Kingdom the Fire and the Dragon, then the Darvil (Darvil) Kingdom that full of Evil, then lastly the Magicum (Magikum) Kingdom which is Magical Kingdom the most powerful, most beautiful of all.

.
.

She is Rhychious (Rayshoes) Mhielle (Meyel) Demistyque (Demestik) Morgan a.k.a. Princess Demi, from Magicum Kingdom.

She is the most intellegent Princess of all Kingdom.

What if she doesn't have any magic, charm, ability and power?

Subaybayan at tangkilikin ang buhay ni Princess Demi.

.
.

Guys enjoy lang po, and baka gusto niyo din basahin yung isa ko pang fantasy book:

The Magical World: Academy of Magic (Curax Series#1)

The Magical World: Keeper of the Lost Kingdom (Curax Series#2)