Chapter 1

A small cheer from the theater rose as a figure stood up. He had black fur and green eyes. His name was a Johnny. He was a mountain gorilla and he currently worked for the Moon theater. It had been a good year since the theater had reopened, making it almost two years since he had been at the theater. His hands pressed back into his pockets as he smiled at the small group in front of him.

"Thanks guys. The extra piano lessons had been helping alot. I was a bit afraid to perform it. " Johnny stated as he stood there, a smile forming upon his lips.

"Well it was very good. Your skills have improved in the past year." a voice stated kindly. The voice belonged to non other then Rosita. A mother of 25.

"Thanks Rosita" Johnny stated as he looked over towards Buster Moon, the owner of the theater.

"Yeah Johnny. Now if only you could get that dancing down. Haha. But you will get it" Buster said politely.

Johnny stood there as he nodded a bit. He was not the dancing type. He just didn't get it. But a voice seemed to knock him out of his thoughts, making him raise his head.

"Why not come to classes?!" A large male Pig questioned. His name was Gunther and he had energy. "I go to classes twice a week. It's spicy!"

Johnny stated at him as he chuckled "I don't have the money for that... I need to bail my dad out. But thanks" Johnny smiled as he sat back down on the bench.

"Hold on. I'll be back!" Gunther stated loudly before running off the stage, leaving everyone confused.

"Well then.... Ash. Your up" Buster stated as he clapped his hands. He helped Johnny move the piano and set up what the female porcupine needed to perform.

Johnny sat in the back, as he adjusted his jacket before Gunthers loud voice surprised him "Johnny!"

The male gorilla turned his attention to the other male as he stood there waiting for him to catch his breath.

"She wants you to come see her tonight. " Gunther stated as he smiled, standing there. Very optimistic.

"Who?" Johnny questioned as he raised a eyebrow.

"My teacher. She said she would teach you free of charge. Just meet her at the studio. It's in the mall" Gunther smiled as he handed Johnny the address.

"Wow! Really? Thank you... Maybe I can actually get moved down with some help... Is tonight really going to be okay?" He questioned as he watched Gunther smiled.

"Ya! She said she has an opening and would be willing to help you. Haha she just wants me to bring her some dinner. So I'll meet you there. Ya?" Gunther questioned as he waited.

"Yes. Acourse. Thank you. Really" Johnny stated as he sat down. He was relieved that someone would help him. If he knew how to dance a bit, he could perform in more shows and plays.

The day seemed to come to a end. Everyone said their goodbyes except Gunther and Johnny who had chatted about where the studio was. The plan was that Gunther would meet Johnny there later, and as promised Gunther would bring the small dinner as a reward. Johnny had left after that, heading towards the destination. He had been to the mall before but not to much. Eventually be parked the truck, shoving his hands into his pockets before walking inside. The place was huge, or at least to him. It had been a while. He walked passed all the small shops and then pulled the paper from his pocket.

"End of the South wing, next to the ice cream parlor" Johnny spoke as he looked around.

His feet pulled him along, before he came to a large store like place in the mall. Curtains covered the large windows, keeping him from seeing much inside. He sighed a bit, looking at the name of the paper and then back to the glass window. The Sweat Spot. Interesting name. Johnny then exhaled a breath before walking up to the door on the right hand side and walked in.