Chapter 3

Johnny sat in the theater as his fingers finished dancing along the keys of the piano. He finished and looked down at his hands and smiled. The night before he had a great night. Kahla and himself had gone to lunch and a movie and after they got the keys she gave him an extra lesson. He was happy. They seemed to click so great. He was hoping maybe he could get her to say yes for lunch again sometime.

"Johnny?" Rosita questioned as it kicked him back into reality.

"Yeah what's up?" He questioned as he turned towards her and then chuckled.

"Come onto the stage. Gunther got his teacher to come and she is going to show what she can do. Cause you know Buster wants to see it all"  Rosita stated as she turned back towards the doorway and headed towards the stage.

Johnny sat there. He was a bit nervous. His hands were sweating. He pushed the bench back and then walked out of the room before heading towards the stage. He noticed everyone standing around before his eyes fell upon the females figure. He smiled to himself. For a odd reason, it brought him happiness to see her.

"SOO..." Buster's voice rose as everyone shifted their attention to the small Koala. "We would like to see what you can do. "

Kahla stood there and chuckled. She looked at the stage and nodded as she returned her attention to Buster. "What do you want to see? Ballet? Slow dancing? Hip hop?" She questioned a few before pulling out her iPod.

"I want to see something crazy!" Buster stated as everyone chuckled a bit.

"Alright. I suppose I can do that..." She started to go through her iPod before Buster's voice picked up again.

"See I want to do a musical. But they need to know how to find and dance at the same time. So we need routine" he stated as the female stopped.

"Do you want me to do a presentation? Obviously I can dance. But it's nothing new for me to dance and sing at the same time"

Buster jumped happily. "Yes! We would love that! Find a seat everyone! We are gonna watch a show!" Buster announced as he went to find a seat.

"Gunther. Wanna dance along?" She questioned as Gunther responded the way she hoped. He was always wanting to spice things up.

"Alright alright..." She stated, grabbing the headset given to her before he smiled at Eddie, handing him the iPod. "track fifteen. " She stated as she exhaled a small breath and then laughed at gunther who was all ready on the stage. She shifted her jacket and set it on the ground before the music started. The two seemed to move with such energy, it was amazing how their moves were totally synced.

"Hey, over there. Please, forgive me. If I'm comin' on too strong. Hate to stare
But, you're winnin' And they're playin' my favorite song. " The group in the crowd sat there, stunned. She was very talented and it just started.

"So, come here, A little closer. Wanna whisper in your ear. Make it clear, A little question. Wanna know just how you feel" Johnny leaned forward in his chair. He was amazed. She was amazing in general. The two danced like they were each other's reflection in the mirror. Her voice was something he also didn't expect. She had a pair of pipes.

The seven of them watched in awe. Buster shaking Ms crawly as his face brightened up. He couldn't contain his excitement. She was a natural. With her help their next show might be a sellout as well. Once the song ended, everyone sat there for a second before applauding.

Johnny watched as Kahla fell back on her butt and laughed a bit. He watched as she smiled at Gunther who sat down as well as Buster ran up on the stage.

"That was amazing! Your amazing!" His eyes sparkled as she shook her head. "Nah. But Thank you!" She spoke as she looked over at Johnny who only smiled back at her.