Chapter 2

The next day the crew was working once more. They had completed another show, even though there was no date to actually perform. They all sat on the stage as they are their lunch.

"Alright alright. So. The newest shows that are in are musicals. I figured we could change it up a bit. Everyone's seen you all sing... and dance. But alot of you mostly didn't do much while singing, except Rosita and Gunther. " Buster stated as he gestured to the two. "I'm pretty sure there is groove in you Young folks and it would be fun to do a show with dancing and singing. " Buster stated with enthusiasm.

The small group stared at him like he was crazy. It took a moment for it to sink in before Gunther cracked a smile.

"SOUNDS SPICY!" The male stated loudly. "It's a good thing I got you in with my dance teacher isn't it Johnny!"

Johnny laughed slightly as he rubbed the back of his neck. It was a good thing but he was still nervous. Specially working with a female of his age. She was quite the surprise. It made him wonder on how she afforded to open her dance studio. She sat there as the group seemed to talk upon themselves, Johnny in his own little world thinking.

"What do you think Johnny?" Buster questioned as he stood in front of the group. Knocking Johnny back I to reality.

"Think? What do I think about what?" He questioned before setting down his drink.

"Gunther was gonna talk to his dance teacher. See if she would want to choreograph all the dances. Acourse she would be paid. We have been doing very good and the amount of people that have been coming to our shows it's nuts...Sold out each time. That's why we had to do a extra show or two" Buster stated as he stood there, waiting for Johnny to respond.

"Well I mean sure.... Sounds good. " Johnny stated as he looked down at his phone. "Well if we are done here I was actually going to go visit my dad"

Everyone watched Johnny stand and then give them a light wave before he headed out the door. He rubbed the back of his head as he headed down the street towards the parking lot, digging through his pockets for his keys. He pulled them out as he walked towards his dad's truck before hearing a distress sound. He looked around his car, a car a few cars down was a familiar vehicle. He glanced up, noticing Kahla.

"Kahla?" He questioned as the female looked up, beside her a male. He was brown in color, as the shock hit in him, he realized it was a bear. He watched the male yank, as the female was pulled forward.

"LET GO OF MY PURSE!" she yelled. Pulling back with her weight. Her petite frame didn't stand much of a chance though.

Clicking through his brain he finally realized what was going on. She was being robbed. Johnny moved around his car, but watched as the female was yanked roughly onto the ground. Her hands releasing the purse. He watched the bear take a run for it.

"Shit...." The female whispered as she leaned up. A hand pressed to her back as she looked up at Johnny. "I'm glad to see you, Johnny. Can I get a ride. My keys were in that purse"

Johnny looked at the male who looked back to see if they were following. He returned his attention to the female before he helped her up.

"Yeah. I'll give you a lift. " He stated as he helped her to his. At and then got in himself. "Didn't realize that bears could run that fast, hope your okay"

He heard a snort as he smiled at Kahla. He turned the AC on before pulling out of the parking spot "Where to?" He questioned as she pulled her phone out.

"Well I don't have my keys. So I have to cancel classes today, but I'll have some keys tomorrow when you come in" she stated as she chuckled. "I bet my cars gonna be gone later. So I mean if you want you can just drop me off wherever. I have nothing to do now" she laughed as she turned to him.