Chapter 7

"He helped my dad... Get a house?" He questioned as she nodded. She had explained that her father felt he needed to do more as Johnny had saved her life.

Johnny Sat there in wonder as the nurse came in to take care of Johnny's needs. Kahla sat in the corner fidling with her hands. She didn't know how to tell Johnny the actual news. Her hands rubbed her face as the nurse give Johnny the good news. He was healing great and would be able to leave within the next few days as long as he took it easy.

Once the nurse left, Kahla spent the rest of her time talking with Johnny about the jobs offered to his dad. The time passed quickly before Kahla had to excuse herself. She told Johnny she had to go to the studio and would be back the following day. They said their goodbyes before Kahla made her way towards the mall. There she parked her car closer to the enterance then she liked but didn't give it to much thought. She walked inside, waving to the janitors who cleaned during the day before reaching her studio.

She stepped inside before closing her eyes it had been a rough week. She remembered how it went, having a small argument with Johnny's co-worker, Ash. The girl had fee choice words for her. But the endless torment wasn't about to stop there. Kahla placed her bag down. She was exhausted. Her eyes looked up to the mirror, the female porcupine stood at the glass, glaring at her. Kahla sighed as she turned and walked to the door, pushing it open.

"If your going to come in, then come in. If your here to fight then I'm not in the mood" she spoke as she walked back in and sat down. She pulled her schedule out and looked down at it. Her class for the day canceled. She huffed and stretched her legs out before flipping though the book.

"Listen! You should just stay away from Johnny! Your the reason he got into this mess and almost died!!" Ash stood in the large bare space, directly in front of her "You probably should just stop seeing him! If the guy didn't meet you, he wouldn't of had to deal with all the shit he has to at this point. He's in a hospital bed and his dad for out. What  meeting for Johnny right!"

Kahla snapped her head towards Ash before raising her voice towards the female "For your fuckin information I'm the one who got Johnny's father out of jail in the first place! I can't help that Johnny didn't listen to me and I don't know.... Save my life! I didn't mean for him to get hurt. What kind of animal do you think I am!" She huffed before standing up and turning her back to Ash. "What kind of animal are you... " She spoke as she heard Ash growl.

"Stay away from Johnny!" Ash spoke as Kahla turned towards her. She looked at the porcupine before something clicked.

"For your information... He's my boyfriend! I can't help it that you like him and he hasn't returned your feelings! But I'm not letting him go just so you can try to live out a fantasy!" Kahla reared a step towards her before she turned her head. "Now get out before I call security!"

Ash held her glare before turning and walking out of the studio. Ash stood there, her inner self screaming as she walked outside. She walked through the parking lot before her eyes set on a familiar car. She knew this car because she watched... Her head shifted before she stepped towards the car. She was serious. Kahla had to stay away.

Kahla waved to her last class before taking in a deep breath.
As night approached, Kahla stepped out to her car, she opened the door and sat in as she rubbed her head. She really needed to get the windows fixed. She turned the car on and put it into reverse only for it to stall. She huffed before putting the car in park and stepping out. She looked down at her tires as she walked around the vehicle. They were all flat!

Throwing her head back she released a frustrated sigh before she pulled her phone out. She listened to it ring before a voice spoke.

"Johnny... Can... Oh? Oh I'm sorry big Daddy. I was going to ask for you. Someone I believe slashed my tires... Can you come get me from the mall. I'm very dizzy and tired... Okay. Thank you" she spoke before hanging up. She was definitely done with today.