Chapter 12

Thanks next day Kahla woke up in a sweat. She leaned up slowly before leaning on her side. Damn, she was dizzy. Her hands gripped the side of her bed before she stood up. She couldn't believe how fast she passed out from the night before.

(Flashbacks)

The two teens sipped their smoothies as Johnny drove back to his house. He spoke to her about the theater and what was going to happen for the next few days. Kahla listened and tried her best to keep focus and awake.

Eventually Kahla adjusted her seat, as she said her good night's to Johnny before he leaned in for a small kiss. She loved those kisses.

"I'll see you tomorrow at the theater. Hopefully all goes well" and with that, she left heading home.

(Flashback ends)

Kahla looked at her phone noticing she had slept longer then she wanted. She groaned before throwing on a t-shirt and some leggings. She was going to look like she literally just rolled out of bed. But she didn't have time.

Closing her eyes she felt another dizzy spell before taking in a deep breath. It was no time for her to get sick. Eventually she regained herself before heading to her car. She started it up and hit the gas, driving towards the theater.

---------------------------------------------------

Johnny laughed with Rosita and Meena about Buster and his morning incident. He glanced at his phone before frowning. She was late. Heck, Ash was late. He sat down before sending a message to Ash, questioning where she was.

Ash scowled as she stepped off the subway. People were so annoying. Ways getting in others way. She pushed her hands in her pocket before walking towards the moon theater. She stepped into a side parking garage before pulling out her phone. She raised a eyebrow smiling a but. Johnny wanted to know where she was. Her heart nearly flipped. A sudden moan caught her attention before stepping around a car.

Laying on the ground, was no other then Kahla. She inspected the girl for a moment, noticing how tired she looked as well as her pants before more soft. Suddenly she scoffed. Why should she care. She continued towards the theater before a wretched voice spoke to her.

"A-Ash... Ash... Can you... Can you get J-johnny" Kahlas voice questioned weakly. Ash turned to face her, noticing how sick she looked. Why was she out in this condition? Was she stupid? Yeah that was it. She was stupid.

"If your sick you should of stayed home. Look at your, your stupid ass is taking up a parking spot. Figure it out yourself" Ash spoke before turning the other cheek. She wasn't her problem. Anyways practice would be ruined if Johnny wasn't there. She could hear Kahla ask her again before her voice dies out. She turned and glanced at the female gorilla, noticing she had passed out.

Ash turned and headed to the theater. She want her responsibility. Once inside, she pushed the doors open, before greeting the others.

The day went on as normal. Buster sat on his phone trying the number once again before frowning. He walked downstairs and towards the stage. "Johnny!" He yelled as he ushered the male to come over to him. "Where's Kahla? She was supposed to be here hours ago.." Buster spoke before Johnny looked at his phone. "I don't know. She hasn't called me" he spoke, confused.

"Well I called her phone, it rings but no one answers. " Buster stated as he thought for a moment.

"I'll call my dad. See if her father knows where she's at" Johnny spoke before flipping his phone open and stepping outside. He waited until a voice came through the line.

"Johnny. What do you need?" Big Daddy spoke. He was sitting in the office with Samuel going over the companies policies.

"Well. I was just wondering if you could ask Kahlas dad is she knows where she is?" Johnny spoke as he kicked a small rock off the theaters steps.

Big Daddy turned to Samuel, questioning him before he shrugged his shoulders. He didnt know what her schedule looked like.

"He says she left this morning, but he didn't know where. Are you sure she's not at her studio? Have you called her?" Big Daddy spoke as he listened to Johnny carefully. "Ah son, she's probably at her studio. Maybe she forgot about the theater or had a class come up. I'm sure she will call you back"

Johnny nodded and thanked his father before heading back into the theater. He explained that her father didn't k ow, but maybe she forgot. Everyone seemed a bit disappointed about the news, except Ash.

After a long day of getting song together, the crew departed their own ways. Ash stepped back into the parking lot. She turned around the corner. Kahla was still there. She raised a eyebrow. No one had found her? She stepped towards her, making sure she was till breathing. Once she confirmed the female was still alive, she stepped around her and left.

Johnny stepped though his front door as he flipped his phone. It was 9:15. He knew Kahla closed the studio around 8:00. She pushed her contact before giving her a ring. He left a voicemail before he sighed. Where was she. Suddenly his phone rang. He answered it.

"Hello?"