Chapter 18

"Nana I'm telling you we got a special made our performance just for you. " Buster spoke outside the theater. The same new reporter from when they decided to work in a broke down building was there, he had wanted to get an update as well.

"Well it's not our show we are performing here in a few weeks, but your welcome to tape it if you like. Remind people to come to our shows to see talent!" Buster spoke, he was nervous but he never gave up a chance to show the world talent. "Please, this way!" He ushered Nana Noodleman inside, and held the door for both the news reporter and his camera man. Once inside he allowed them to sit before signaling that it was time to start.

The four of them sat in the dark before the curtains could be heard rising. Suddenly the music started as it remained dark, a strong voice sang.

"Hey, Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel. Love your imperfections every angle Tomorrow comes and goes before you know. So I just had to let you know"

The lights slowly lit up the place, the background a mix between orange colored squid and blue giving the show a warm romantic but dominated background. Johnny's form could be seen sitting lazily on the one half of the platform, a white shirt and blue jeans easily stuck out from his dark fur.

"The way that Gucci look on you, amazing. But nothing can compare to when you're naked. Now a Backwood and some Henny got you faded. You're saying you're the one for me, I need to face it"

His hands moves a bit, while his shoulders rolled. Towards the end of the verse Johnny was on his feet, stepping off the slightly raised platform and moving into the middle of the stage before four other dancers came out, including Gunther, which gave Johnny more confidence. It was clear who was a backup, due to the color of blue shirts.

"Started when we were younger
Swear to God that I loved her
Sorry that your mum found out
Guess that we just really had the thunder"

Johnny and the dancers we're in perfect sync. Buster's eyes practically fell out if his skull. The whole thing was amazing, and he could see how well Johnny progressed.

"Ain't nobody else said I'd be under
Beautiful, beautiful life right now
Beautiful, beautiful night right now
No, no, no"

The team of males slid twice with each verse into a V-like formation. Moving with the music as one. The news reporter was live as animals everywhere stopped, watching the TV closely. In a large office, Barry pointed to the TV, gaining Big Daddy's and acourse, Samuels attention.

"Hey Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel. Love your imperfections every angle. Tomorrow comes and goes before you know So I just had to let you know"

The team of males froze, their hands up before slowly moving them down. Sliding back with every verse. Johnny had stepped back on the platform, as it slowly started to turn, the lights fading out to black once more. Buster bit his lips before a musical clap and the lights bursted on. The squid now bright with lights or orange and pink, giving a powerful feminine opening.

Buster gave a surprised look. Kahla's form stood in the middle of of the four other girls. Her outfit consisted of a high waisted bottom that was Fandango pink in color. A half amaranth colored skirt covered from one hip, her butt and around to the other hip almost like a half skirt. The top looked to be similar to a sports bra that was crossed at the top front, giving onlookers a small look at her midsection. Her backup dancers wore a romper like one piece in a Flamingo color, they all worse knee high boots, in their costume colors.

"Oh my God where did the time go? I wish the hours would go slow, how is it 6 am? Your touch is heaven-sent."

Each female gave a small stretch, as if they all had just woken up. Slowly rising to their feet while Kahla sang.

"Beautiful, beautiful sight right now. Beautiful, beautiful life right now. Got the angels singing ooh-ah right now like, ooh-ah!"

The dancers seemed to have a close friendship with Kahla. As their graceful ballet moves helped them across the floor. They moved closer to her, touching her lightly a they formed an angel like form.

"And this is why we've got to touch. Sometimes words are not enough.
Painted in your golden kiss, honey dripping from your lips."

Buster watched, his mouth agape as the group shifted their bodies while extending their legs, before coming to that knees. They pressed with their hands before their bellies hit the stage and then rolled over, bending at the waist s if a force was gently pulling them up.

"I thank God and my lucky stars
Darling, don't you know what you are? Yeah, baby, you are"

They slowly moved to their feet before Johnny and the four other males made it out onto the stage, the rest if the song played out, as a mix between hip hop and ballet clashed. Buster got the jitters, seeing how well Kahla and Johnny danced together. There was tenderness in his moves but strength in his words. The news reporter he also found his mouth open, he couldn't believe that Buster could have such talent at his theater.

Into he ending of the song, the lights dimmed, giving those on stage to exit. Everyone waited in anticipation before Nana Noodleman rose to her feet and applauded. "Well done! Excellent!" She exclaimed, leaving Buster surprised. The news reporter was going to his report, raving about why he had just witnessed. Big daddy and Barry eyes were wide as they looked at each other. They were shocked by the performance they saw. They looked at Samuel, who's face shown the same expression. What happened to his little girl?