Chapter 8

Kahlas eyes fluttered open, she stretched as she shifted her head up but quickly laid back down. She looked at the room a bit more clearly. She was home... But how? She rolled onto her stomach before reaching for her phone. She pulled it towards her before pressing a few buttons and pulling it to her ear.

"Dad... Hey.... Yeah good morning to you to... How did I get home....?" She questioned. It was spoken to her that Johnny's father brought her home after picking her up. Once he had arrived, she had passed out in her car. She closed her eyes as she laid there.

"How's Johnny?" She questioned as she could hear her father's sooth voice. "Wait... He got out? Yesterday? Oh... Wow. Well I'm glad. " She smiled as she looked through her phone. He must of been sleeping. "I'm gonna go back to bed.... For at least a hour" she smiled "Night... " She hung up quietly before her phone slipped into the bed. Her eyes falling shut.

Johnny sat on the new couch as he looked at the TV. The new house they had was spacious. He had a much larger room then he had before. His father and his uncle Barry had been offered jobs by Kahlas father and he gave them a starting bonus as well as helped his father secure a house. It seems things were starting to look up. He looked at his phone as he signed. He went through the messages before he brought himself to text back.  His eyebrows raised as his fingers moved again. He thought for a second before tossing the phone on the couch.

After what seemed to be the longest hour of his life, the doorbell rang. Johnny shifted his head as he e sat there "Come in!" He spoke as he watched the door. "Oh hey Ash. Did you find the place okay? I know it seemed a long way out of your way" he spoke as he watched the female push her shoes off.

"Nah.. it wasn't hard to get here. Anyways we finished everything for the show when it comes to painting and background as well as the lights. Buster's super happy" Ash spoke before taking a seat next to Johnny. "Anyways... I think you need someone to come hang out with you" she smiled slyly.

"Yeah. Khala hasn't texted me yet today. Don't know what's up with her. But she must be exhausted from all the work she has. Been doing. " Johnny spoke, receiving a small glare from the female porcupine.

"Ah. I saw her at the mall... Dancing with some guy" she spoke "I don't know what it was... Looked like slow dancing or hip hop. I watched for a while very intimate type of style" she spoke before offering him gum.

"What do you mean intimate type dancing?" Johnny questioned as he watched Ash for a second. "Well it was lot of dips and close contact. " She spoke as she shrugged. "But I don't know to much about dancing. But.... Did you guys break up? " Ash questioned as Johnny shook his head "No why?"

Later that night Big Daddy and Kahla walked into his new house. She admired it and congratulated him on his new house and new job. She looked around and smiled as she looked around. It was spacious and open. She handed the bag to Big daddy before he gave her directions to Johnny's room before he left. He had a card game to get to. She nodded and headed up the stairs before reaching Johnny's room. She opened the door and stepped in.

"Johnny....it's me, Kahla." She spoke as she glanced around before noticing the male, sitting  out on the small balcony. " What are you doing out here. Your going to get sick" she spoke before his voice cut her off.

"Go away. I don't want to see you" he stated harshly. Kahla stood there, a bit taken back from his tone before she continued Into the room. "What do you mean... Is there something wrong. Are you feeling okay? Does your wound hurt?" She questioned as she stood next to him.

"I said... Get out!" He stood, towering her as his glare pierced her gaze. "What's... Gotten I to you?" She spoke softly as he chuckled "Like you don't know. Ash told me everything. Why not go back to that guy you were dancing with the other night. I heard you two did a bit more then dance" he spoke before pushing past her.

"Excuse me! I haven't done anything wrong. I'm sure Ash has told you some fabricated lies!" She stood there staring at the back of his head "Ask Mr. Moon, he had to stop her from cussing me out at the hospital while you were knocked out" Kahla spoke as she stepped towards him.

"You think Ash would just lie?! He quickly turned to her. "I suppose you kissing that guy was nothing either" he spoke before storming up to her. He could see the slight fear in her eyes as she stepped back. "For your information my last client, Patrick wa-" "Patrick. So that's his name?! " He questioned before she lightly growled "He's gay! Patrick is gay!" She spoke loudly, trying not to scream.

"That GUY Ash saw me with me used to be one of my classmates in dancing school. He's also gay! Also he's not from around here so it's custom from where he is from to give a goodbye kiss. " She spoke as she watched Johnny's eyes shift "I can't believe you thought I would cheat on you" she spoke a bit softer this time before grabbing his hand softly.

Johnny flinched a bit before turning his head away from hers. He was embarrassed. He was more ashamed with the fact that he behaved in the way he did. Her fingers slowly wrapped around his own before she released his hands. He looked at her as he noticed her troubled look. "What's wrong" he spoke before he sat down. "I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to yell"

"It's not that. We just need to talk"